Lightning

Nozzle Lights on hood.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2002, 09:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nozzle Lights on hood.

hey i posted this in another section but no one could respond..

knowing the Lightning crowd, someones gotta have the answer

--
anyone know how to replace the windshield nozzles? ive got a friend with a f150 and we need help.

you know, the ricer lights that go on the hood..

thanks

Old 03-24-2002, 09:19 PM
Ask CrazyFoo he already got a ticket for them

--Joe

Old 03-24-2002, 11:17 PM
I think i smell rice burning?...

:o

Old 03-24-2002, 11:44 PM
i got mine from www.stylinconcepts.com
VERY easy to replace, it comes with instructions.

Old 03-25-2002, 12:59 AM
Top 10 signs your truck just became ghetto:

10: immediatly take your new lightning to the local offroad place for a lift

9: After you get done with the lift you go to the local tint place to have 'mirror' tint installed on the front two windows

8: Your idea of an upgrade on the interior includes Spray dying your carpet black

7: You remove the side skirts to be differant (but leave the front air dam intact)

6: You remove one of your windshield wipers so you only have one wiper

5: You installed a red neon light above the back window to illumintate the interior while hte key is on and doors are shut

4: You use that new tire wet that comes in colors to make your tires match your truck (bah that stuff is a joke)

3: You paint your dash a totally differant color than anything else on the truck (believe i saw someone with royal blue)

2: You replace your stock antenna with a lightning bolt shaped antenna

AND the #1 sign your truck just became ghetto, you spend a good afternoon installing those ignorant, worthless, astetically abortioned cubes of light on your hood.

Hoping i dont **** anyone off, but come one guys these used to be cool trucks till some half wits got ahold of them. I saw one at the track the other day with a two tone paint job, (black and harvest gold like you see on the f350s) and yes it "WAS" a lightning at one point.

Brandon

Old 03-25-2002, 01:04 AM
While your at it hows about you go out and get a 6" exhaust tip and some japanese letters to stick on your truck.

No offense, but i dont care if you've run out of mods to do and your bored those lights just dont belong on cars or trucks. My 2 cents.

Old 03-25-2002, 01:23 AM
CrazyFoo,

i think they look good on your truck. All you riceophobes need to chill. they can look good when done correctly. i am actually going to get some myself.

Old 03-25-2002, 02:21 AM
I have a set on my L. I got the white ones, funny though they still have a hint of blue.

Old 03-25-2002, 11:38 AM
Since when are blue lights, or any color for that matter, associated with rice burners? I have never even seen them on a car before. I saw some on another silver lightning, and F-350, and a few s-10, but no cars. That would tell me that NO, they are not for ricers. But if you dont like them, oh well, dont buy them. Oh yeah, one more thing, I saw a supercharger on a honda, and it also had an intercooler, I think I better take both of those off my truck now so no one thinks that I am copying off of a RICER!

--Justin

Old 03-25-2002, 11:39 AM
oh, and I forgot about the chrome rims i saw on a ricer, i better take those off too

Old 03-25-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CrazyFoo
Since when are blue lights, or any color for that matter, associated with rice burners? I have never even seen them on a car before. I saw some on another silver lightning, and F-350, and a few s-10, but no cars. That would tell me that NO, they are not for ricers. But if you dont like them, oh well, dont buy them. Oh yeah, one more thing, I saw a supercharger on a honda, and it also had an intercooler, I think I better take both of those off my truck now so no one thinks that I am copying off of a RICER!

--Justin

--Joe

Old 03-25-2002, 12:48 PM
Not that anyone asked for my opinion, but that is the beauty of America. Crazyfoo sorry to say this but, those ARE ricer mods. However, they look good on your truck. I was thinking about them, but they destract me to see on other cars, so I decided not to get them. While we're at it, try to stay away from the lighted Ford emblems as well. Those are mad ricer mods! I was thinking of putting those bad boys on also, but every damn civic I saw had one right on the hood. In closing, all I have to say is: so what! "Do what you like! oooh. ooh ooooh." Someone name that tune.

Old 03-25-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by CrazyFoo
Since when are blue lights, or any color for that matter, associated with rice burners? I have never even seen them on a car before. I saw some on another silver lightning, and F-350, and a few s-10, but no cars. That would tell me that NO, they are not for ricers.
That's cause you live in detroit...and ricers are Hard to come by. Gotta love detroit...where you are more likely to see a Viper on your daily commute, than an accord.

Seriously though, those nozzle light thingy's did start in the ricer community on civics and stuff...there just isn't much rice around here in detroit, which is why you prolly havn't seen it.

Old 03-25-2002, 01:02 PM
PLease stay away from the lighted exhaust and the lights valve stem caps.

Old 03-25-2002, 01:49 PM
Never seen the lighted exaust...but did see the valve stem caps..

it FReAkeD me out!

Quick Reply: Nozzle Lights on hood.