Lightning

Mmmmmmmm Dinner!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2002 | 10:42 PM
|
Mmmmmmmm Dinner!

I just went to the bar to grab some dinner for my wife and myself, on the way there, a POS chevy Xtreme pulls out in front of me and i almost hit him.so i gun it and swerve around him starting at 40 mph, tires squeeling the whole way, then come to almose a crawl till the next light. he pulled up next to me and told me to take the "fake lightning badges" off of my ford. (windows were down, you can imagine how happy this made me) and he started revving his bad *** 4 cyl. LOL HAHAHA. Light turns green, he guns it (well guns it as much as an xtreme will) so i lay low and just stay next to him untill we get to about 30 mph, then i gun it and show him the tail lights of the truck his parents couldnt afford to buy him!!

not more than 30 seconds after that a civic si (oohhh 165 hp) pulls up next to me and starts revving his fart box ( my lawn mower sounded tougher) and said that i should take a run at a real "race car". we both gun it and with me about 8 car lengths ahead, i thing he turned into the honda dealership to trade his car back in!!

Old 03-25-2002 | 10:53 PM
Thumbs up

Good story, but I'm Jeolous. Where do you all find these people? I never get that lucky.

Old 03-25-2002 | 10:57 PM
|
thats the great thing about living in vegas, a lot of "rich kids" with daddys money trying to impress the masses.I like handing them their asses!--wasnt trying to rhyme, just worked out that way.

Old 03-25-2002 | 11:23 PM
NOSTROMO
Fart Box LOL

Quick Reply: Mmmmmmmm Dinner!