Lightning

Ported/Honed Upper Plenum & T/B>>Cool!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2002 | 10:16 PM
DL:

Originally posted by DL
Thanks Chuck,

They were trying to line me up against the wall.

I wish I could take credit for the nice work, but another fellow L owner from this board did the work. I'll give you a hint who it was, He owns a Orange L.

Whoever wants to know who it is, Shoot me an E-mail and I'll give you the details on how to get yours done.
You mean CornerCarver painted his L University of Tennessee orange? Dammitboy, that's real news--not this honin' out stuff .

Dan

Old 03-29-2002 | 11:58 PM
DL
|
Hey Autothrottle,

Can't get my E-mail to go through with the address you sent me???

No Dan,

I didn't paint CC's truck Orange while he was on vacation. Hey that was a good idea you had. LOL

Old 03-30-2002 | 10:25 AM
DL
|
Hey Dan,

This honin' out stuff can help you see Rusty in your rearview more often.

Old 03-30-2002 | 02:54 PM
Smile

DL,

I wonder who that could be, LOL.

BTW, he didn't happen to take the bed off the back when he painted it.

Old 03-30-2002 | 03:38 PM
I use Exrude hone on all my vehicles. There's a guy I use here in Ft.Laud. Same guy that does most of the speed shops around.Let me know if any of you need it done. Mines going in in April.

Old 03-31-2002 | 07:12 AM
DL
|
Hey Mondo1,

The guy that ported/honed my parts lives close by you. He's from your area.

Old 03-31-2002 | 05:43 PM
dont give him any ideas!

dont tell him to do anymore this mod war me and him are having has got to quit! i believe we are dead equal right now.

DL, by the way were u at jackson thursday night i believe i saw u come threw the gate in the ford(i mean lexus) it was a little too warm to run good thursday night but that track was hooking. i was the only lightning there that i saw. i ran a 12.65 only at 106.xx though i had a 1.79 60 ft. shoot me an email i would like to know what u got in that piece and all the details, let me know how it all works.

Old 03-31-2002 | 07:49 PM
Gentlemen:

Rusty's post is an example of this 'boy's convoluted way of thinkin'

.dont tell him to do anymore this mod war me and him are having has got to quit! i believe we are dead equal right now.

And then he posts:shoot me an email i would like to know what u got in that piece and all the details, let me know how it all works.

This 'boy' has been sniffin' too close to the onion fertilizer .

Dan

Old 03-31-2002 | 08:17 PM
DL
|
Hey Rusty,

You got mail, Sorry Dan. Us red trucks have to try and stay the fastest.

Dan, The guy said he only ports the parts for RED trucks only...Just kidding, you got mail also..

Old 03-31-2002 | 08:24 PM
Hey guys, im close by all of you, Tarpon SPrings, Flordia,
DO you need to have your chip reburned to do this mod ?
Im intrested in this,
james

Old 03-31-2002 | 11:50 PM
hey guys i just thought i would say i just ordered me and dan one of these things so dan get ready i just bought u one too so u would be happy. HAHAHAHAHA! not!!!! no i was just wondering how much it all costed and how well it performs could be a future investment maybe next winter, always research a little more to gain some speed. im just making lists thats all.

in all seriousness dan is a class act and he has beaten me quite a number of times and i believe we are equal now finally. (although i do have a quicker "quickest E.T. than him ) but i wish we could both be running 11.99s every pass together but we all know that cant happen. but i have to quit with these mods before i get too carried away so im gonna stop fer a while. the mods may start again in the next fall see some of you next weekend in reynolds at sdr.

Old 04-01-2002 | 07:26 AM
DL
|
Hey Rusty,

No, It wasn't me at the track. I just got back in town Thursday evening from business and my brother was visiting from out of town. If I would have been there, I would have looked you up.

I did hear Friday that there was a Red L at the track and he was flying. A couple of Techs from my dealer was there with their Mustang and saw you running.

Well, the Mustang boys are smiling now days. They have the 03 Cobra coming out to give us some competition.

Quick Reply: Ported/Honed Upper Plenum & T/B>>Cool!!