Lightning

L in Detroit i got Question's!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2002 | 08:48 PM
|
L in Detroit i got Question's!

Hey Jim! Ive been lookn around now and wanted if you still have your truck for sale and have you had any body give you any offers...? Iv look at your pix and i no you have wacked the truck up a bit ! lol grrrr like the bumper and scratch here and their. And also do you drive the truck as a every dayer.....? cause i see you driveing it in the snow in some of the pix........ But all in all im shure you to take very good care of your L as most of us do. I was wondering if you dont sell your truck soon if you could maby hold it for me because i want to get another Lightning and i realy like yours white !! aahhhh!!.... and plus you live in MI and your a 3-4 hour drive away so i could come and get it.....So if you dont get rid of it id like to take it off your hands in a few months when i get some more cash..........So dont no if Doug will close this but if you could email me at Tama864@aol.com if you could do any thing for me i would be thankfull...... talk to you later

Old 03-30-2002 | 08:50 PM
|
Old 03-30-2002 | 09:02 PM
nope sorry, ive never had up for sale, and if i have my way never will.

thanks for the interest and the compliments, i do drive in the snow, and daily, as for the shape and apparance of the truck, (e.g. dings and snow) after my srping detailing and time i put in her i challenge anyone to tell me where the dings are and if its a daily driver..

tks
jim

Old 03-30-2002 | 10:00 PM
|
oh yess

Its was some one else selling their white L..... i cant rember who it was i thought it was you sry.....

Quick Reply: L in Detroit i got Question's!