Lightning

New Threat

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 05:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry im hoisting the flag,there isnt anything new comming from chevy as far as the camaro,think about it the higher ups are probly thinking how stupid it was to stop making camaros to begin with,so now they plan on making a super duper camaro shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!yeah right,if anything they will come out with a next generation camaro in a couple years and believe me they wont hide it when they do!!!

one other thing and ill be honest i could be wrong but i think GM has to make at least 100 cars for it to be considered a model year,so if there only making 69 then i would say it is a tuner car as well,maybe lining something up for the next gen

Last edited by svt360; 04-03-2002 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-03-2002, 06:33 PM
You can raise the flag all you want but the source of my info wouldn't BS. Just wait i'llpost pics of the car when he gets it

Old 04-03-2002, 08:26 PM
About the Inimidator(sp?) SS, there was more than 2 made, I seen one or two on E-Bay selling for over like $80k. It didn't have much more HP than the reg. SS either, i dont think. Dale Jr. does have one, I think you can order on, well used to be able to order one from GMMG or somewhere. It's what I heard

Quick Reply: New Threat