Lightning

Gage Pod & Gages

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2002 | 05:06 PM
|
Gage Pod & Gages

I am looking at installing a set of Auto Meter gages and have a few questoins. Is the gage pod that everyone is using from Auto Meter or another manufacture? Last what gages should I get? Of couse one is going to be a boost gage and an air fuel ratio but I am not sure on the last one. I am leaning towards a fuel pressure gage but I would like to here other ideas. Also on the boost gage should I get the 30vac-30boost or the 30vac-20boost. If anyone has some good pics of theres installed post them here or e-mail them to me.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 04-04-2002 | 07:16 PM
I too am looking to install some quality guages.I'm thinking Pyrometer[exhaust gas temp]oil press.,water temp,in a triple pod,and maybe a boost guage on a column pod.I think i'm gonna wait for the autometer Lunar series.should be avilable very soon,and match our factory guages[white face/blk numbers/green lite]Problem is i have an '02 and the a-pillar/grab handle is different fron the '01's.I may have to get an '01 oem part to replace the '02.From what i'm told autometer guage works has no triple pods available and is not produing any anytime soon?Anybody runnin' a lo-tek pod?Thx -Dave.

Quick Reply: Gage Pod & Gages