Lightning

SVT wants to know what you want next year and so on!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 03:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I defiantly like the idea of no sliding back glass; the hitch should be behind he tag. The little screw places in the front bumper should be covered better (for the people who don’t have to have front tags) The Crazy drivers who pull them off the trucks should watch out for the front bumper.

As far as performance, an improved navigator motor with a larger blower, stouter rods, headers, and nice exhaust. The wheels should have an option, the 18” and 20”, chrome or silver. As far as hoods, anything would be good.

The interior should also have additions, the expy console would look very nice in their, The sporttrac 6 disk in dash CD player would be nice (but not the silver color) Lightning floor mats should come standard, in black. And a smaller (thinner) bed lid.

Old 04-16-2002, 03:59 AM
I wouldnt mind a good old radio delete, leave speaker holes and even speakers if they want. But I would like to save a few $100 since I put in an aftermarket stereo anyway. Have a trailer package delete as well, have the dealer put it on if you want otherwise junk it. I like the idea of the lightning specific hood that would be nice, and tons of guys with plain jane F150's would be slappin them on.

oooo, i just thought of something else, the tailgate: The explorer sport tracks did and still do (Ibelieve) have the Ford logo right in the middle of the gate I love that. L, could go one further and even have Lightning kinda shadowed in the paint across the back of the tail gate with the Ford emblem in the middle right below it.

Last edited by galaxie64; 04-16-2002 at 04:02 AM.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:32 PM
For the Hood it should ba a Ram Air Hood!

Quick Reply: SVT wants to know what you want next year and so on!!!!