Lightning

Bad Chip?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2002 | 02:58 AM
|
Angry Bad Chip?

This is the 2nd week in a row now that my truck has died at the track while running nitrous. I think it might be a flaw in the chip. I did a run not but 35 min before on the other side of the chip which is just an aggressive program. Then, when i am on the N20 and n20 program it dies at the 2 to 3 shift. The engine just goes.... "I am awfully sleepy ..zzzzzz" and just turns off. I get an SES light, 0 oil pres, bat warning, and 0 RPM each time I try it. Also, just to make SURE how do i know which program is which. I figured that the 1st prog would be with the switch in the open (off) possition and the 2nd (n20) would be when the switch is closed... Just making sure. It's a super chip so am I going to have to send my chip back to NJ to get this fixed I hope it's something that simple

Mark

Old 04-11-2002 | 03:10 AM
yeah try a reburn, if that doesn't help, better ask jim to help you out

Old 04-11-2002 | 03:14 AM
|
will do.... damn I kinda have that thing hard wired in there. I have all of my switches in the glasses holder up around your head. I ran the lines all the way up there. Going to be a bitc% to take that out again... Hruph... bad to the fixing and off with the racing

Quick Reply: Bad Chip?