Lightning

factory tech valve body ===WOW

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2002 | 07:33 PM
|
factory tech valve body ===WOW

installed the valve body this morning at 6 in the morning and it only took a mear half hour to finish. Also due to my mechanic being out of town, i had no access to any torque wrenches,, which i found was ok, Murrays around town here lets you rent tools free of charge, all you do is leave a deposit for the value of the tool, then get it back when you return the deposit, i was very happy to find that out so i wouldnt have to wait till the weekend to get whiplash

Actually, you dont get whiplash, the tranny just seems to shift perfectly, the shifts are much much stronger, quicker, and firmer then before, so much so i notice it at even very low speads, it really feels like the faster i make the truck go now, the better this mod will feel. Although i have not done much under the hood yet, (only 4500 miles) it has to be my favorite performance mod so far.

Thanks Greg Evans for all your hand in this.

~Toast

Old 04-17-2002 | 09:26 PM
is it wrong to like whiplash?

i got my L two weeks ago. i rushed home from work, im waiting on my valve body. hopefully it'll be here tomorrow. ive heard only good things! cant wait. only took an hour huh? enjoy!!!

Old 04-17-2002 | 09:31 PM
Told ya you would love it Jason

--Joe

Old 04-17-2002 | 10:26 PM
|
The truck just rides so much better with the way its shifting right now, gotta love it

thanks Joe, how are those headers treating you?? I cant wait to get my hands on some of those, I already love how nice it sounds with the bassani, i figure its just plain mean with the headers.

~Toast

Old 04-17-2002 | 10:35 PM
Originally posted by whitetoast11
thanks Joe, how are those headers treating you?? I cant wait to get my hands on some of those, I already love how nice it sounds with the bassani, i figure its just plain mean with the headers.

~Toast
Love them, they are just the right sound. They grab attention but can stay pretty subtle if you are not on it. But hit the gas and look out

--Joe

Quick Reply: factory tech valve body ===WOW