Lightning

JDM Engineering Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2002 | 10:19 AM
Re: Uhh....calling a bluff

Originally posted by BLUE02BOLT

Your going through a hard time right now, no need for the shamless plugs, just to help a tuner out because lack of people skills on thier end........or something.

Besides, most of your little trophies were under PSP power, run at an1/8 mile track.
No need to "influnece" the newbies into thinking something differently. Why lie about it? set yourself free.
Congratulations Blue - this thread had gone 29 replies before you jumped in to turn it negative....
4 of your 6 posts have served to do nothing but stir things up.....

Lets see should I believe Noel about what he runs and why, or believe some guy 1600 miles away, with an axe to grind and 6 posts ??
The fact that he is running at 1/8 Mile doesnt change the fact that he WINS a LOT, likely has won more Drag Racing trophies recently than 98%+ of the people here...

Perhaps you should set yourself free as well..
What is your other username ??
Or to use your word are you really a newbie that just joined this month ???

Doug

Last edited by Silver_2000; 05-01-2002 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-01-2002 | 12:10 PM
JDM

go over to the nloc board, or the www.forums.svtperformance.com board. JDM is active on both (not to take anything away from you guys Doug and Steve......after all, most of my traffic is here). They are really busy all the time....which is good to hear.....especially now sponsoring FFW.....but I encourage you to try to get ahold of them and talk personally with anyone at JDM. Very nice people.

Sal for PSP is good peeps also. Have done buisness with him as well. But some of us seem to forget that these tuners are also small buisnesses......and not large corporations. They will at times extend themselves farther than they should but they are trying the best they can to help us. Where would we be without them? Unfortunately some people will never be satisfied, some demand things which aren't possible, you can't hear what your not listening too,......and their are two sides to every story.

Also.......never listen to any member that has nothing nice to say about anyone who has less than 100 posts. They are trolls, flamers......or what ever else you wanna call them.

Another good rule of thumb.......especially here.......Don't ever....EVER take MRBBQMAN and Rauol seriously!!!!

Old 05-01-2002 | 02:04 PM
Phewwww! I'm glad I finally got over 100 posts on this board! Anyway.... oh wait, what was this thread originally about? I forgot what I was going to say!

Old 05-01-2002 | 02:52 PM
Lightbulb

The below is a cut and paste from an answer I made to what chip I was running on the NLOC board. While I don't keep numbers tracking way over 90% of my runs have been on the JDM chip.

from another thread

Everyone here knows I have two chips one from JDM and one from PSP. I have made a lot of changes and having two chips lets me get one preprogrammed for a new mod and then send the other off. Since Jim is going to be here next week he will reprogram his chip (for the long tubes). I am currently running the PSP chip. In comparative testing when both chips have been tuned for the same mods the JDM chips has always been faster, but I would point out that I have had the benefit of having Jim work directly on my truck whereas Sal has never been here in Texas. I'n not interested in starting another pi$$ing contest or chip war. Both Jim and Sal make a great chip!
noelvm

Old 05-02-2002 | 09:38 PM
|
JDM Stuff

Thanks to all who sent me to Mike Troyer. Spent about an hour on the phone with me. Really knows his stuff.

Hint to all who claim to be sales folks at tuner sights: Talk to your customers and know what your talking about. They just might spend some money with you.

Mike sold me on the chip, Airforce one box, boost valve, tranny mods, breather, etc.

Knowledge and time sells.

Old 05-02-2002 | 10:00 PM
FlyingTexan, you only have 5 posts, that will not due with JDM fellas..................I just delt with Mike T too, he even called me back, and then a follow up. Imagine that!

Doesn't Mike T deal with JDM, something to that effect.....All these tuners are busy guy's I think it just happens to be the way the ball bounces when it's your turn. Customer service seems to be an issue with no matter what business you deal with, people rather them be honest and upfront from the begining then beat around the bush and then go.........oh sorry for jerking you around but..........

Old 05-02-2002 | 10:17 PM
Originally posted by FRITZ
What SUCKS is there are no good tuners on the west coast !!!

FRITZ, Stock Silver 2001 "L" BaBolt's s/s tips
Well Fritz,
The guy who's probably the best Ford tuner in the country (Jerry Wroblewski) is doing dyno tunes in San Diego this week-end.
I think they may have a couple of slots left.
San Diego Tuning Session

Last edited by Kipster; 05-02-2002 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2002 | 10:45 PM
Banned For Rules Violations
Jerry W.

Originally posted by Kipster

Well Fritz,
The guy who's probably the best Ford tuner in the country (Jerry Wroblewski) is doing dyno tunes in San Diego this week-end.
I think they may have a couple of slots left.
San Diego Tuning Session
Us folks around here know, or used to know his as Jerry From Inject-Tech.

Old 05-02-2002 | 10:57 PM
Re: Re: Uhh....calling a bluff

Originally posted by Silver_2000_!

Congratulations Blue - this thread had gone 29 replies before you jumped in to turn it negative....
4 of your 6 posts have served to do nothing but stir things up.....

Lets see should I believe Noel about what he runs and why, or believe some guy 1600 miles away, with an axe to grind and 6 posts ??
The fact that he is running at 1/8 Mile doesnt change the fact that he WINS a LOT, likely has won more Drag Racing trophies recently than 98%+ of the people here...

Perhaps you should set yourself free as well..
What is your other username ??
Or to use your word are you really a newbie that just joined this month ???

Doug
Doug,
A newbie I am not. How did I turn it negative? I am not making anything up, am I? I simply stated what I know to be fact around here, and you take that as a negative comment.
I cannot disclose my name due to a pending law suit I have against a certain tuner, and I am not the only one.
I simply made a very obvious statement to noelvm. I think its very decieving to let people believe you "won" so many trophies due to a certain tuner. when in fact, it was the total opposite...I know enough from this board to know that he was all PSP up until late last year when a certain tuner made it to texas...you were there.
but anyway, if people are stupid enough to fall for a sales pitch from certain individuals, then they will be in the same boat as I am in now.
***** has changed around here in a big way. Look how many senior members dont even bother posting because of all the BS over the years.
Its a shame...

Old 05-03-2002 | 12:06 AM
Blue o2 you're in New Jersey. How the hell do you you know what I run. You're full of *****. I've never made a secret about what I have in my truck and I got my JDM chip reprogrammed today and I always run it when its set properly for my current mods because it is always at least .1 faster than the PSP chip. But call me a liar when you don't know anything about what you're talking about! We have a saying down here in Texas and it has to do with you and the horse your rode in on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have times this weekend on this chip and they will be posted here.
noelvm

Old 05-03-2002 | 12:44 AM
Re: Re: Re: Uhh....calling a bluff

Originally posted by BLUE02BOLT

Doug,
A newbie I am not. How did I turn it negative? I am not making anything up, am I? I simply stated what I know to be fact around here, and you take that as a negative comment.
I cannot disclose my name due to a pending law suit I have against a certain tuner, and I am not the only one.
I simply made a very obvious statement to noelvm. I think its very decieving to let people believe you "won" so many trophies due to a certain tuner. when in fact, it was the total opposite...I know enough from this board to know that he was all PSP up until late last year when a certain tuner made it to texas...you were there.
but anyway, if people are stupid enough to fall for a sales pitch from certain individuals, then they will be in the same boat as I am in now.
***** has changed around here in a big way. Look how many senior members dont even bother posting because of all the BS over the years.
Its a shame...
Politics are a fact of life, deal with it or go away. Your negative posts are not welcomed here and I dare to speak for EVERYONE on this board!

Tim

Old 05-03-2002 | 12:51 AM
Chikenears - well said

BLUE02BOLT - if your in a lawsuit, why even bother posting, thats just dumb???

Old 05-03-2002 | 07:25 AM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Uhh....calling a bluff

Originally posted by Chikenears

Politics are a fact of life, deal with it or go away. Your negative posts are not welcomed here and I dare to speak for EVERYONE on this board!

Tim
Tim,
I voiced my ordeal, and thats a crime? you and your stupid chicken/rabbit have been annoying plenty around here as well. I have been here so long, I KNOW I TAUGHT you ALOT of what you know, as well as many others around here. *****, you even sent me emails asking for help on some things.
This is no pissing contest.....or something. So please, your here 6 months,a nd half your posts are about a freakin rabbit!!
I am entilied to voice my view, and troubles if I like. But its you JDM guys that feel any negative comment, needs to be "shot down" for the others.

Noelvm,
Say what you want. Your a person that preaches about christ..but yet likes to decieve others. I hope yu feel better after that reply.

capt,
Are you smart? I obviously have this name for that reason.

Old 05-03-2002 | 07:30 AM
BTW.
I will not be replying to this thread anymore. there is no point. Some of you have decided to turn this into something different..... just like in the past......or something.

Old 05-03-2002 | 09:25 AM
The reason I made my last post in this thread is because of the way you attacked noelvm. There is NO excuse for posting an inflammitory comment, like you did, toward someone that has suffered such a loss, under any circumstances!

As for being a "JDM" person, THAT I am not. I stated that Mike Troyer is a very knowledgable person that helped me tremendously. I will buy from whichever vendor/tuner that can serve me best with what I need.

If you have a problem with JDM, and need to vent about it, I can understand that. We've all been there with most all tuner/vendors, at some time or another, but to change your username and post as an extremely opinionated newbie is asking for confrontation.

As for the rabbit/chicken, he shows up to put a little fun in a forum which can get very ugly and disturbing at times, such as this. FYI, I have had many emails telling me that they enjoy the humor and I'm sorry that you can't enjoy it also. Granted, the rabbit can get off topic and silly but he's an escape from the political bullchit that get bounced around here.

We all need to lighten up a little and have some fun, that's what we're here for, isn't it?

If you would like to email me about your concerns, we can talk about it and our talks will NEVER go beyond my computer. I think I know who you are but, honestly, I'm not sure.

Tim

Quick Reply: JDM Engineering Question