Lightning

One more plug to go !Any tips?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002 | 11:22 PM
|
One more plug to go !Any tips?

Any tips for the passenger side 4th one back? I got the others done in a little over an hour and a half . I was going to start the last one but i figure tomorrow is a new day and fresh 6 -pack .

Old 05-09-2002 | 11:41 PM
Come on, that's easier than the driver side rear... Swivel the fuel injector (gently) toward the front of the vehicle, pull it's molex plug off and put it aside. Remove the 7mm bolt from the spark-plug coil, pull the coil out first and then disconnect the plug's molex electrical connector, should remove easy after that. Now if you have swivel 3/8 extensions, should be easy, keep the extension shafts straight as possible, and the plug should unscrew with ease.

Old 05-09-2002 | 11:52 PM
|
Thanks, I should have done it but its getting late . oh well gives me something to do tomorrow night . Actually they arent as hard to do as i thought . I just dont want to do them again anytime soon .

Old 05-10-2002 | 07:54 AM
Thumbs up Master

Good instructions--sounds like what I did but I still couldn't get my arm angled right--took me about an hour for that one--and for #8

Dan

Old 05-10-2002 | 11:03 AM
I do it first. That way they get easier as I go. If I left that one for the last, it would never get changed. LOL

Quick Reply: One more plug to go !Any tips?