Lightning

How long are tuners taking in sending their products

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2002 | 02:34 AM
give them a call...they are really busy working with our engines

Old 05-14-2002 | 07:34 AM
Ship time

Doesn't matter to me as long as they let me know up front approximately how long it will take, and let me know if/when that changes. Can't ask for more than that. My chip/pulley/b-bypass took just how long the man said-couple weeks 'cause of pulleys out of stock. No complaints at all. The blower noise took some getting used to tho'. Need some mufflers to drown it out.

Old 05-14-2002 | 09:48 AM
jimmy396

Johnny Lightning---fast shipping 2 days!! good advise and they know thier sh*t.

PSP----I finally recieved my order after 4 weeks, and never got a return phone call when checking the status of the order.But I would consider placing another order if I need something else they have.Just wish for a return phone call next time.

Old 05-14-2002 | 06:35 PM
|
well thanks for the info hope i dont have to wait that long to get my filter from Sal .But if its not in stock you can't do anything but wait. Thanks Jimmy

Old 05-15-2002 | 08:16 AM
PSP is Out of the Office

I just called PSP to check on my order and the message states they are closed until May 22 because they will be at the the Ford Challenge in St. Louis. If he hadn't sent your shipment by yesterday, chance are you won't see anything move for a few more weeks! Damn, I want my FASTair system before I head to El Paso, Tx.

Old 05-15-2002 | 10:21 AM
I just wanted to chime in real quick before we leave for WFC. We got seriously backed up on getting the truck ready for WFC, because we spent most of last week getting out as many orders as we could before the trip. The truck is still not done, it's 10am Wed, and we have a 22 hr drive to WFC and are supposed to be there early in the morning Thursday for vendor set up.

As for the pending orders, as stated in another post, we had to source a new metal stamping supplier, and that basically knocked out filter kit brackets, driveshaft loops, fastair boxes and brackets, and some other small parts used in our kits. But by the time we return from WFC, those new items will be done, and we will start jamming on getting pending orders out. As a racer myself, I know how frustrating it can be waiting for your go fast goodies. It does not give me joy to make people wait. All I can ask is that you hang in there with us. See ya when we get back, and for those going, have a safe trip.

Old 05-15-2002 | 02:25 PM
Thanks, Sal! I appreciate the update.

Tom

Quick Reply: How long are tuners taking in sending their products