Lightning

Good/Bad Dealers in New Jersey??

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002 | 11:10 AM
|
Question Good/Bad Dealers in New Jersey??

What's up guys...I'm still looking to buy but I didn't see much about any dealers in my area in the last Good/Bad dealers thread. I am hoping to get as much feedback as possible about the dealers in New Jersey. I am in Bergen County but I want to hear about all of your experiences.

Thanks in advance!!

Old 05-15-2002 | 04:45 PM
Talking I'm In Bergen too

I went to all three SVY dealers in Bergen county All American in Hackensack-Pistilli in Paramus-and Ridgewood Ford. I wouldnt buy a Bicycle from All american and Ridgewood wouldn't do X plan So I got it from Pistillli for 28,918 on Xplan with tonnue. I don't like Pistilli's service, but as far as price and getting the truck when promised they were great

Don't know if this helps

Slick

Old 05-15-2002 | 05:05 PM
Re: I'm In Bergen too

Originally posted by SLICK0478
Ridgewood Ford.
I saw a silver 2002 Lightning parked in front of Ridgewood Ford, still had the plastic on the seats, 4 weeks ago. The rear tires were heat-cycled and found bits of rubber up in the wheel wheels! Somebody was doing smokey burnouts with the new truck! I didn't even talk to them....

I heard Pistilli was taken over by 2 girls whose father used to own it or something. Supposed to have gone down hill since they took over.

I drove to Winsted CT to buy mine. Perfect truck, no burnouts!
And got it for $2,500 UNDER sticker!
Lombard Ford
They had a blue one on the showroom floor.

Good luck!

Last edited by LightningTruck; 05-15-2002 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-15-2002 | 05:24 PM
Geee I bought both my 99 and 01 L from All American in Hackensack. I wasn't looking for any x, y or Z deals. They where asking $3000 over sticker but sold me both for sticker. Their service dept has allways been top notch with me I don't go in there hollaring, I just treat people like I would like to be treated. Seems to work for me When the new motor and bodystyle come out in Lightning form, I'll go back to buy my 3rd L

Old 05-15-2002 | 06:01 PM
I got mine from Dayton for on rt130 in Dayton. It's like 5 min from I either exit 8 or 9 on the turnpike (Monroe exit on TP).

I was up there a few days ago they a Blue 02' L and black SVT Focus, which I really am starting to like

Old 05-15-2002 | 08:48 PM
Wayne Ford has a gazillion (6), and they've got good service and people, but don't look for any x-plan or discounts of any sort...they like to charge MSRP+2k.

Daniel

Old 05-16-2002 | 11:18 AM
|
Thumbs up

Thanks for the input everyone...
slick, yea, Pistilli sounds like a plan.....I've had near dealings with All-American Ford in the past....bunch of crooks.
Anyone else?

Quick Reply: Good/Bad Dealers in New Jersey??