Lightning

JDM - thanks for taking care of me!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2002 | 05:32 PM
|
JDM - thanks for taking care of me!!

Just wanted to thank JDM for taking care of me on a recent issue. I had to take the pulley off to take the truck in and i stripped the center bolt, then managed to slaughter the center hub to remove it. I sent the pulley back to JDM and they've replaced it with a NEW DESIGN!!! It has a bigger center hex instead of a smaller nut. No chance of stripping THIS one! They also sent the pulley 2nd day air so i don't have to wait a week.

Thanks again for the great customer service! (sorry, don't mean to sound like an infomercial, haha...)

Old 05-21-2002 | 05:38 PM
You break yours and they give you a new one immediately.

I pay for a brand new one and wait over a month...and still no pulley. hmmph... time to call and cancel my order I think.

What's Sal's #? oh yah... www.powersurgeperformance.net

Old 05-21-2002 | 05:49 PM
|
I think they just got in the new ones this week?.?.? Might want to call and talk to Jim, i'm sure there's a reason...

Old 05-21-2002 | 06:07 PM
Weedo,

So what ever became of your tranny issue?

-E

Old 05-21-2002 | 07:12 PM
|
The trans, ahhhh....

After taking it to 3 dealers, the 3rd finally said, "yes, you're correct, it's a TSB and we'll fix it". $1300 later with all of the replacement parts, and it seems fine. Better be!!

Wish me luck, the Factory Tech Accum goes in tonight (if i make time).

Old 05-22-2002 | 02:36 AM
Originally posted by beefcake2002L
You break yours and they give you a new one immediately.

I pay for a brand new one and wait over a month...and still no pulley. hmmph... time to call and cancel my order I think.

What's Sal's #? oh yah... www.powersurgeperformance.net
I know right where you're coming from. I ordered mine on 4/11 and still don't have it yet. I have been told about 5 different stories and promised that it would be sent out next week and then the next week and then the next week and then..... I'm sure you get the idea. The thing that pi$$es me off the most is that Jim called me personally and promised my pulley would be sent out last friday. Called yesterday to get a tracking number and guess what, hasn't been sent. When the owner of the company calls you at home and lies to you, what does that say about the way they do business? This has to be the worst I've ever been treated by a company that I spent $2100 with. Its as if they don't want future business. As for Weedo, be glad they value your business. You are one of the lucky ones.

Old 05-22-2002 | 11:37 AM
|
dealerjim

Wow, sorry to hear about your bad experience!! I know that i placed a call to company "X" who was going to call me back in 10 minutes. Two days later i called back. "Oh yeah, sorry, forgot". Then i ordered some parts. They were supposed to be sent out right away. A week and a half later they weren't. I cancelled the order. And this company is supposed to have GREAT customer service! Maybe they do, and maybe this was just a one time thing, who knows. I'm just trying to not get jaded!!

Old 05-22-2002 | 05:04 PM
Jim called me back today and worked everything out, sending it out today. Can't wait until I get it on. It'll be nice to get into the 12's. BTW Jim is one heck of a nice guy on the phone, I can tell he means well and is probably really backed up from all the traveling he's done this month.

Old 05-22-2002 | 06:50 PM
Originally posted by dealerjim
Jim called me back today and worked everything out, sending it out today. Can't wait until I get it on. It'll be nice to get into the 12's. BTW Jim is one heck of a nice guy on the phone, I can tell he means well and is probably really backed up from all the traveling he's done this month.
Glad to see it worked out for you...
And glad to see you took the time to post both side of the issue..

Doug

Quick Reply: JDM - thanks for taking care of me!!