Lightning

here's a good pic finally...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002 | 09:06 AM
You have no idea how much Rice it is... There is one at a Ford Dealership here in Memphis (that's not a SVT dealership BTW) that has had one for months. Inside there is so much "bling bling" that you couldn't look at it.

It was if you were looking inside an Import in East L.A.

About the only thing nice is the color... I like yellow.

/tg

Old 05-31-2002 | 11:23 AM
Please strike what I said before. Saw a better pic of the hood....tis vely vely ugry!

Old 05-31-2002 | 11:33 AM
sorry guys, I have to disagree

I saw one sitting side by side with a 2002 L.....and the boss "LOOKED" better.....

but I'm a perfromance freek, so I would still pick the lightning...

Old 05-31-2002 | 03:46 PM
Good one 2cool, but I don't get why everyone hates the R/T so much. First of all it doesn't exist, at least yet. If it does come out it will be the fastest truck on the market wether we like it or not. And my guess is that you don't even have to compare it to the Lightning because if they do make it, it will cost a hell of a lot more than the L.

Yeah I got to say that the Boss F-150 is WAY over priced. Who would pay the same amount as a L for a non-S/C, pretty much standard 5.4 with just some stupid cosmetic items added in.

Old 05-31-2002 | 04:27 PM
really cheap looking

I took one look at the Boss F-150 at my local dealer and I could immediately tell it was put together really cheap. The corny ground effects are held on with what looks like sheetrock screws. The heads are exposed and they did a poor job of covering them up.

And that seem on the bumber... what the hell were they thinking.

I think a person that would spend 40 for the Boss ought to go ahead and spend 52 for the Blackwood so they can really overpay for a pickup!

Old 05-31-2002 | 04:31 PM
Falcon11 , I was referring to the Dakota R/T, which pretty much rules very little...

Old 05-31-2002 | 04:33 PM
I kind of like the way it looks, everything except for the running boards.
The wheels nice. No offense to anyone here, but they look alot better than the "bling bling" Bofas, and other wheels I see on Lightnings. They have that classic almost "muscle" look.
I'll say it again, the only aftermarket wheels that would ever see my truck are the replicas, or Torq Thrust.

Quick Reply: here's a good pic finally...