Lightning

Another blown motor......

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002 | 07:54 PM
Thumbs up Thanks for clarification Spanky

Spanky,

Thanks for clarifying this mess. This seems to be a hot topic based on the number of posts. Most people don't want this to happen to them and then it turns into a bitter PR battle to assign or deflect blame away from Tuner A, B, or C. My humblest apology for my earlier comment. You gained a lot of respect from myself and others with your post. Thanks.

BTJ

Old 06-08-2002 | 08:47 PM
Note to self....

If I ever blow a motor, keep it to myself....

It would be my fault prob anyway right??

Old 06-08-2002 | 09:38 PM
ICULOKIN

Without a doubt..always assume you are gulity until proven innocuous..or is that innocent I fergit which...

Last edited by Twisted99; 06-08-2002 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-09-2002 | 01:56 AM
Originally posted by webmaster
And while you're reading through it, try to figure which poster is most likely hiding their true identity.
Ugh, thats just asking to much to read through all that. Once was enough for me

Old 06-09-2002 | 03:48 AM
And while you're reading through it, try to figure which poster is most likely hiding their true identity.
I know who it is!!! I figured it out based on a tip I got about 3 animals!!! It is a Non supporting Vendor that was banned from here!!!

Old 06-09-2002 | 08:20 AM
Question True Identity

It seems that there is a case of good cop bad cop that is being applied to certain threads, or is it better described as the Dr. JJekyll and Mr Hyde affect?????

Kevin

Old 06-09-2002 | 09:53 AM
I'm with ICULOKN,

1) Someones screen name is based on one of their 3 dogs....

2) Previously banned.....

3) Unsupporting vendor.......

Maybe they should reveal themselves so the whole world will know the truth...

Old 06-09-2002 | 09:56 AM
F150online
Founder
It seems that there is someone here that is feels that the F150online Community is a bunch of idiots with zero intelligence that can be easily played. He pretends that he is someone else simply for the purpose of PR for his company on this board.

Personally, I feel that this behavior is about the most unethical business practice I have ever seen. Yet still, he's a hero to many for some reason.

Note that in my original post:

1) I did not mention that the poster is a vendor anywhere.
2) I did not mention the poseur's alter identity account anywhere.
3) The response to my post was EXACTLY what I expected by exactly WHO I suspected.
4) There is a clear and obvious geographical bias in this thread?
5) Somehow Doug or myself will be held in responsible or made to be the bad guys for this immature and unprofessional behavior by someone else who has repeatedly and intentionally broken our rules. <--look familiar to anyone
6) It was easy for the intelligent members of our community to deduce your false and true identity.

One final note, the F150online Community, including its owner and moderator, is FAR more intelligent that you are giving us credit for. You should be embarrased to consider yourself part of this group. Then again, you don't consider yourself part of this group, you have to pretend to be someone else. Real mature. Real professional. In the end, whether we ban you or not, the reputation you create for yourself will result in your ultimate demise and that will be the greatest reward for everyone. Or perhaps in simpler terms you'll better understand, "what comes around, goes around."

Last edited by webmaster; 06-09-2002 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-09-2002 | 10:05 AM
Don't miss the next exciting episode of:
As the Lightning strikes....or somethin'........ .....JR

Old 06-09-2002 | 11:26 AM
It seems that there is someone here that is feels that the F150online Community is a bunch of idiots with zero intelligence that can be easily played. ...
Steve,

You may want to hand one of these out soon

Old 06-09-2002 | 12:00 PM
|
It seems that there is someone here that is feels that the F150online Community is a bunch of idiots with zero intelligence that can be easily played. He pretends that he is someone else simply for the purpose of PR for his company on this board.

Personally, I feel that this behavior is about the most unethical business practice I have ever seen. Yet still, he's a hero to many for some reason.

Note that in my original post:

1) I did not mention that the poster is a vendor anywhere.
2) I did not mention the poseur's alter identity account anywhere.
3) The response to my post was EXACTLY what I expected by exactly WHO I suspected.
4) There is a clear and obvious geographical bias in this thread?
5) Somehow Doug or myself will be held in responsible or made to be the bad guys for this immature and unprofessional behavior by someone else who has repeatedly and intentionally broken our rules. <--look familiar to anyone
6) It was easy for the intelligent members of our community to deduce your false and true identity.

One final note, the F150online Community, including its owner and moderator, is FAR more intelligent that you are giving us credit for. You should be embarrased to consider yourself part of this group. Then again, you don't consider yourself part of this group, you have to pretend to be someone else. Real mature. Real professional. In the end, whether we ban you or not, the reputation you create for yourself will result in your ultimate demise and that will be the greatest reward for everyone. Or perhaps in simpler terms you'll better understand, "what comes around, goes around."
Yup, Im lost again. I have no idea what some are talking about anymore.

Old 06-09-2002 | 12:02 PM
"what comes around, goes around."
Exactly!

Old 06-09-2002 | 12:32 PM
Originally posted by blowntruck

Yup, Im lost again. I have no idea what some are talking about anymore.
It's a long story and an old feud that goes a long way back.Just another open wound that won't heal,for those that were in the crash.
There is a lot of minutia politics for the short history of this board .Many have come and gone,for many reasons.I'll give you the 5 minute tour of the politics and players sometime.

Old 06-09-2002 | 12:32 PM
the main thang is?

The main thang is , have we determined, what exactly caused the engine to blow? This is important to me, since i will be installing the rest of my mods soon?

Old 06-09-2002 | 01:09 PM
|
Thumbs up

Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

I'll give you the 5 minute tour of the politics and players sometime.
Lookin' foward to it.

Quick Reply: Another blown motor......