Lightning

Poll: Did you get a ticket? What color is your L?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2002 | 05:22 PM
Tickets what are they ?

Black 2000 bolt
3 tinted windows tickets
countless parking tickets
90 in a 55 comming home from the jersey shore Big break!nice cop

Red 2001
2 tinted window tickets
so far so good.....

Red 1993 vortech supercharged cobra
Knowone in here has enough free time to read this list so use your imagination.

Old 06-11-2002 | 05:40 PM
Originally posted by slapshot

I hope they remember that the next you call 911 with an emergency and want someone to save your a$$.

Just because I call 911 doesn't mean that a policeman will save me. That is why I carry a gun everywhere I go.
People shouldn't think that police are there to protect them. Every citizen would have their own personal policeman if that was the case. Police are there to write up reports after an incident.
I don't have anything against you personally, slap, I just don't agree that police are a special class of citizen due to the badge they wear.

Old 06-11-2002 | 06:09 PM
cheers to that, and if you read my second post again you will notice that I wasnt talking in general. I would be saying my on father and uncle were crooked..not so

Old 06-11-2002 | 08:47 PM
Got me a nice speeding ticket just the other day. Was driving back from Anchorage to Fairbanks and the cop caught me doing 105 in a blind kids school zone! Just kidding. 80 in a 65. He came around the corner and I had no chance to slow. I guess that I was lucky because I usually average in the 90's in some parts of the drive (Those same parts are the desolate ones with a hundred miles in either direction to the nearest town!)

Black of course!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2002 | 09:03 PM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
The justice system is the most crooked system in the world! I don't care what you do, if you got enough moeny you can get away with anything
That's true of anything though, Joe. If you are rich enough you don't need a reservation to get into a 5 star restaurant. If you are rich enough, you don't have to wait in line for your Lightning mods. If you are rich enough, beautiful women cut you slack on the looks, personality, sense of humor, and love package departments. That's life! Our justice system isn't perfect; but, who's system would we trade it for?

Old 06-11-2002 | 09:40 PM
Pulled over 3 Times.

1) No front plates (state trooper)
2) No front plates (state trooper)
3) No front plates/ "reckless driving" (city cop)

All three times resulted in a warning only, only for no front plates.

Old 06-12-2002 | 05:03 PM
Originally posted by easterisland

Just because I call 911 doesn't mean that a policeman will save me. That is why I carry a gun everywhere I go.
People shouldn't think that police are there to protect them. Every citizen would have their own personal policeman if that was the case. Police are there to write up reports after an incident.
I don't have anything against you personally, slap, I just don't agree that police are a special class of citizen due to the badge they wear.
OOOHHHHH, so we are just an armed secratary, LOL. I 100% that we are not any more special than anyone else. But, that also goes both ways. It may go in our favor occasionally, but just as often it goes against us. We must live by higher standards than everyone else or 1) we get fired, 2) we get sued, or 3) we lose or state certification.
I know what you are saying, and partially agree.

Old 06-12-2002 | 05:24 PM
I been pulled over 4 times in my truck and its not a L I've been pulled over more in my truck then I waspulled over when I had my 96 Mustang GT. I had my Mustang 3 and a half years and only was pulled over 3 times with it. I had my truck just over 2 and a half years and been pulled over 4 times. The hole reason I bought a truck was to have a low profile from cops I couldn't afford a L so I just got a regular truck after all these tickets I'm ready to go back to a Mustang GT. The worst one yet was a 75 in a 50.

Old 06-12-2002 | 05:27 PM
Hmm....

Red Porsche: 2 speeding tickets, 1 warning for tint and no front plate

Red BMW: 2 Speeding tickets, 1 warning for tint and no front plate

Red Lightning: 0 tickets (so far, KNOCK ON CURLED MAPLE!!!!)

Old 06-12-2002 | 06:36 PM
i got a ticket for going 87 in a 45 in my blue Lightningbird. but i don't think the color of my car had much to do with it.

Quick Reply: Poll: Did you get a ticket? What color is your L?