Lightning

What's it going to be, Pro-Sport, Snuglid, or Fibernetics?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 07-31-2002, 05:25 AM
i have the pro-sport, love it.....i do really like the fibernetics one though too...

Old 07-31-2002, 06:31 AM
Hey there fellas - just stoppin in getting opinions on tonneaus also. Youve all got some gorgeous trucks. I hope someday, I too, the feeble teenager, can swing the cost of an L and its sexy accessories

Old 07-31-2002, 11:23 AM
speedfreak, does this tonneau look familiar???
From what i heard, that guy used to have a 00 HD i think, and then sold that, kept the cover, and put the cover on his L. The 00 HD's got a free hard Leer tonneau, special to the truck, so if your looking for that cover, you'll have one he!! of a time finding one.

*edit* or is that your truck. i just noticed a pic you included of it in another thread. lol, then i guess i don't have to tell you. lol. Cover looks sweet on the L!

Last edited by Harley#356; 07-31-2002 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-31-2002, 01:23 PM
Well I wouldn't buy a snugtop I just received a call from my dealer
and he said that the on I ordered is warped and they can't do anything about it,but they'll refund my money back.

So I might buy a pro sport depending on were the closest dealer is

Old 07-31-2002, 04:05 PM
My Pro-Sport was delivered on the 23rd of July. Due to a breakdown in communication between myself and Mark at Innovations, I wasn't able to inspect it upon delivery.

Installation was impossible due to misalignment of the core of the cover. The core sit on top of the bed rail instead of sitting down inside the bed.

I called Mark and registered this complaint with him and he said crate it up and he'd have the trucking company pick it up and ship it back to them. He then told me he would send me another one quickly, even if he had to "steal one".

I called today (five days later) to check the status. He said they didn't have one and they would have to build me another one. I canceled the order.

Tim

Quick Reply: What's it going to be, Pro-Sport, Snuglid, or Fibernetics?