Lightning

"In all honesty...why would you post this in a public forum?"

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:20 AM
BfB
|
Banned For Rules Violations
"In all honesty...why would you post this in a public forum?"

Why ask something you already know the answer to?

Curious, are all of the thrashings now going to be closed since F150Online has all of the "Big 3" finally? I may have to find another place to ponder just to see the bashings!

BfB

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:23 AM
So you actually enjoyed those bashings and inmature postings? You'll have to move on I guess but heck you don't really post any info here anymore right?

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:40 AM
Anything that BFB posted really couldn't be considered info, just trash. He's just trying to start trouble again, he lurks around web sites bashing every chance he gets.

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:54 AM
BfB
|
Banned For Rules Violations
Originally posted by usahooters
Anything that BFB posted really couldn't be considered info, just trash. He's just trying to start trouble again, he lurks around web sites bashing every chance he gets.
**** Ivan, Ima come on over to Grand Gay, AL and smoke you w/ my deuce jigga! LoL

So how are ya Pops? You need to bring your diseased truck to Airport tomorrow night and let's blow away some imports. Plus I've got a lil trick up my sleeve for my 2 SloMaro buds.

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:24 PM
BFB, them poor imports. Since you moded your L nobody is safe in the fast lane. You missed the Big Dog last night. It was a real good night for the track. The first Friday in July they are haveing heads up street racing, showing no times or speed, you get your half of the slip at the end of the track. You want to make some $$$$$$ hehehehe

Old 06-22-2002 | 01:53 PM
F150online
Founder
I may have to find another place to ponder just to see the bashings!
You should know by now that my response to statements like this is generally "buh-bye. Don't let the tailgate hit you on the a** on your way out."

Daniel, the original poster of that thread, and I discussed why the thread was closed and I don't believe he has an issue with it. The thread did not involve you in any way, shape or form so why not just keep you hands off your keyboard and keep out of it instead of starting a new thread to instigate trouble and make baseless insinuations?

Thread closed for obvious reasons.