Lightning

Question for the wise ones

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2002 | 04:45 AM
|
Question for the wise ones

I am once again looking at purchasing a new truck. Unfortunately I can't afford a new 02HD so I'll get the next best thing a 02/03L. Now my question to you folks, and I know it has been asked before but 1: When will Ford start building the 03's and 2: Has it been 100% decided about the whole color issue? I will be looking to purchase/lease come the end of this or the start of next year after getting back from Brussells, Belguim. Any help you fine individuals can lend me would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I'd ask my dealer but they never know anything in advance.
Thanks Again
John

Old 06-23-2002 | 04:57 AM
The last word on the date of the 03s release are possibley as early as november of this year.
The colors have been decided
1-RED 2-Black 3-Sonic Blue(replacing true blue) 4-Shadow Gray(replacing Silver) 5-White

Also the 03s wheels are different.Cross between 00-01 and the airbag is fancier.6-disc in dash h.u..Brushed metal inner door handles.BUT most importantly the payload has been increased 600 lbs. to a WHOPPING 1400 lbs.Why ,I have no idea.
If I missed anything i am sure somebody will fill in the blanks.
Hope this helps.
VINNIE
BTW-The RED in all capitals was not a mistake.

Old 06-23-2002 | 05:00 AM
|
Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info VINNIE. As nice as the reds are I would have to go with Shadow Grey. Thanks again
John

Quick Reply: Question for the wise ones