Lightning

New L User with some Questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002 | 05:48 PM
|
New L User with some Questions

I was wondering which exhaust is best performance and sound wise.....Borla, Flowmaster, or Bassani? Also, what is a good site where I can purchase some Mods?
-Thanks

Old 06-24-2002 | 06:31 PM
Cool

I'm still wet behind the ears too, but www.teamjdm.com looks and "sounds" like a very busy and first class outfit. I'll be ordering the level 1 in a few months after things have had a chance to break in, & I get a chance to run it bone stock for some base numbers.

WOT

Old 06-24-2002 | 08:12 PM
The best seem to be Bassani or Magnaflow.

The Flowmaster mufflers don't seem to work well on our trucks.

I am very happy with my JDM/Magnaflow system.

Some guys have gone to the Mac system, and while they sound awesome, I haven't heard if they help or hurt with performance.

Old 06-24-2002 | 08:37 PM
yeah the mac sounds pretty good. bassani has been the favorite for quite a while but the price hike from around 670 to something like 830 is probably going to change that. you cant go wrong with any of the three(mac, sliver bullet, and bassani), they are all quality products. I will probably go the mac route when i decide to change(i have flowmasters now which arent really bad), its less than half the price of the other ones and so far has been pretty good, so ive heard.

Quick Reply: New L User with some Questions