Lightning

Been along time......and truck is injured

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2002 | 02:00 PM
|
Angry Been along time......and truck is injured

Its been awhile since I've posted........Got married on June1 (I'll have to post a picture of my "Lightning" Groom's Cake ) and moved, so I haven't had much time......and where I'm at now doesn't have any kind of broadband, so I'm stuck using dial-up

So yesturday I hit a tire on the highway and it mutilated my bumper......bent in the underside and cracked the grille which is sticking out of its hole about an inch (If it didnt take me an hour I'd upload a picture). But my question is has anyone ordered a new bumper from the dealer? Can I get it with a lower grill, new fog lights, and pre-painted? Is it a simple switch I could do myself in an hour or so? Any cost estimates?

Any help is appreciated

Old 07-06-2002 | 07:26 PM
Question

JBL: I wondered where you had been. Sorry about the frontned mess but I have no idea as to an answer but thought if I posted, it would bring it back to the top for you.

Dan

Old 07-06-2002 | 08:12 PM
I have seen a bunch on Ebay, they seem to sell for about $250 .
here is one for an example;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1841076542

Good luck...with your repairs
John

Old 07-07-2002 | 01:15 AM
|
Thanks alot guys - Looking it over some more, a body shop may be able to just buff out some of the minor scratches and black marks, and then I could just get a new stock grille or a billet or SS grille and put it in.....I'll check costs with the dealer in a few days....thanks again

Quick Reply: Been along time......and truck is injured