Lightning

Thanks Mike Troyer!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Mike Troyer and Brian K!

I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Troyer and Brian Kimmel this weekend at Virginia Motorsports Park. I have read threads before talking about how nice they both were and I was not let down at all. They were great guys and very friendly. I do not own a Lightning but they didn't treat me like an outsider. They both treated me with the same respect as all the other Lightning owners that were there. It's people like them that draw in people to Lightnings and to the sport of racing. So thanks Mike and Brian for being a great guys. I'm the one that was wearing the white tanktop.

Oh yeah, sorry about the keys Mike.

Last edited by FLASHY L; 07-28-2002 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-30-2002, 07:35 PM
So you were the one responsible for the key fiasco!
Mike thought he might have left them on my truck (the red one next to Mikes). I went to make a run and Mike comes down to the lanes and asks if I've seen his keys. I felt pretty guilty for a while. I even walked the path that I had driven to see if they were on the ground.

I didn't get a chance to talk to you but I saw you sitting behind the wheel of Mikes Lightning. So you going to get a silver one?

Glad you could make it. The more the marrier! Hope you had fun.

Old 07-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Yeah I guess I'm the guilty one! When I went to sit in his truck, he put his keys in his back brace he was wearing. We looked all over the place for them and it turned out he had them the whole time. Once everything was over it was funny, but until then things were a little tense. I think I want to get a red or sonic blue Lightning. I'm waiting for the sonic blues to come out so I can compare the two. It was a great day and I met a lot of great people. I'm sure I'll be around some more so we'll chat next time By the way, you have an awesome truck!

Quick Reply: Thanks Mike Troyer!