Lightning

ARG! Tuners!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice!! Good plug! Some want to vent but not who their venting about. Some want to let everyone what tuner has poor practices, but won't give up who! Whassssuuuup with that?

Old 07-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Posting Rights Suspended
We all know who we're talking about...

Old 07-30-2002, 02:18 PM
No *****!:o

Old 07-30-2002, 02:55 PM
Wink

hint: this tuner has a large army of" tuner drones"

so watch what you say, or something

Old 07-30-2002, 02:58 PM
What? Hmmmm.......?

Old 07-30-2002, 02:59 PM
Posting Rights Suspended
That's a big bunch of A$$... An army made in his own image. Scary...

Tiamat:
Has nothing to do with *****. I think you'll find we have enough to spare. The point of these many pages is the fact that:

No matter how bad the tuner is, we do everything in our power not to trash them directly here online... He's a Lightning owner first, poor businessman second. It's respect for the site, the truck, each other and the fact that it's their business.

We've all done it at times, me included, and it's wrong. Not everybody gets the same level of service. Some people are very happy with this and other tuners.

If you want to know, don't try to drag it out of anybody online. Send an e-mail.

But, that's just what I think...

Last edited by TampaSVT; 07-30-2002 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TampaSVT
PLEASE!!!

Don't everybody start using Razors Edge due to the fantastic service, extremely knowledgeable staff and their new state-of-the-art dyno..

We locals want to be Paul's only customers...

YEAH! Get off REM....!

Old 07-30-2002, 03:37 PM
Good enough. I understand, and could care less who the tuner is because i only have 1 and i'm happy with them. I think that if people are going to go on a rant and say that their tuner has jagged them and say that people should know who it is so they can steer clear of them shows lack or respect for the tuners themselves. I myself would never dump on a tuner on line even if they have screwed me. I would find another tuner. I just think that these threads that start in a manner that could harm a tuner are useless as a whole. Just for the fact that it will go on like thisone has. I think not everybody on this site thinks as you. They will rag on a tuner the first chance they get. Alot of them rag on eachother for the choice of parts they buy for their trucks. There was a thread a few days back wjere people wer ragging on some guys for buying a Mac cat-back. People should spend their money as they see fit. The same way someone should not use these forums to hurt a tuner. The way i see it, i may not agree with everybody here, but i respect their opinion. Not everyone here has the respect for others in the lightning community. TampaSVT You made your point.
J-mart

Last edited by Tiamat; 07-30-2002 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: ARG! Tuners!