Lightning

Calling Spike or Ruslow: HELP WITH 22inch Foose Spank wheel and Brembo Big Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002 | 02:43 AM
|
Calling Spike or Ruslow: HELP WITH 22inch Foose Spank wheel and Brembo Big Brakes

I need a hand!! I just got a set of these wheels and I'm thinking about getting some big brakes for it. My question is this. Does anyone of you know if the Brembo or stop tech kits will clear this wheel? I was told it has a 13 off set???? The wheel. Stoptech told me that it needed a 5mm spacer. Brembo stated about 15mm of space is needed. Two fingers There is about 4 to 5mm of space with the stock caliber. I was hoping that with the Foose wheel they would fit. But now that I look I just don't know. Don't want to spend the funds and find out later that they don't fit. The Foose wheel does curve away from the caliber as you go towards the outside of the wheel.

THANKS!!!!!

Herb

Old 07-30-2002 | 09:28 AM
Herb,
Put one of your stock wheels back on and measure the distance between the spoke and the caliper. Also measure the distance on the new wheel. If you have 99-00 rims you need about a 5mm spacer or some machine work. If the new wheel is closer than the old one you are in for some work. If you have at least 5mm more room you should be fine.

Old 07-30-2002 | 09:48 PM
And when you are done post some picks. I love those rims!!

Quick Reply: Calling Spike or Ruslow: HELP WITH 22inch Foose Spank wheel and Brembo Big Brakes