Lightning

Anyone know what Sals problem is?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2002 | 05:14 PM
|
Suspended For Rules Violations
Anyone know what Sals problem is?

Hey, not a flame at all, and I WOULD e-mail him and ask, but he deletes my e-mails..

After long hard thought, I decided to go with his products for some of my applications, and I e-mailed him once, it was read that day, and I never got a response. I waited a week, and e-mailed him again. And this time it was deleted.

I know it's the right e-mail address, becuase it's the one listed on his website. If he doesn't want to sell his internal kit to me, and give me prices on a blower and trans, then all he had to do was tell me so. I hate being ignored...

Old 07-31-2002 | 05:35 PM
I know Sal has had some PC problems, I dont think he would not want to supply you with parts though..... Try to call or message him....

Old 07-31-2002 | 05:55 PM
Marcus, I'm not ignoring you, I glanced over your post when you first sent it, and because of what you were asking, I wanted to take some time and think it through before I gave you an answer. I deleted the second e-mail because it was the same as the first, and I didn't need it in my inbox. I'll get back to you soon with a response.

Old 07-31-2002 | 09:21 PM
|
Suspended For Rules Violations
Thumbs up

Alright, sorry for the mis-understanding / confusion. So all you know, I was am in no way bashing you Sal. I was just curious on what was up. Get back to me when you have time. Now that I know you have read it, It doesn't bother me that you're taking time to answer the questions.

Old 08-01-2002 | 08:42 AM
It's so nice that we all can just get along. We are kinda like a family --- I LOVE IT!

Old 08-01-2002 | 09:24 AM
You know they got this little box with about 12 buttons on it... called the "telephone". I hear tell you can listen to people talking on it.

Old 08-01-2002 | 10:30 AM
Unhappy

Originally posted by CornerCarver
You know they got this little box with about 12 buttons on it... called the "telephone". I hear tell you can listen to people talking on it.
Sob! You never call me any more. Didn't I apologize enough for recommending Worldcom?

Dan

Old 08-01-2002 | 10:37 AM
The telephone

Although it's been straightened out , post like this should be closed immediately. If you have problems with emails, pick up the phone. I post thing that get ignored all the time. I pick up the phone and it's all set.

"Anyone know what Sal's problem is??" I know what it is. He needed more time to answer your question.

Quick Reply: Anyone know what Sals problem is?