Lightning

saw chickenears at Fun Ford Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2002 | 09:04 PM
|
Thumbs up saw chickenears at Fun Ford Weekend

hey i saw your truck at fun ford weekend that is one nice truck you have those rims look so good in real life compaired to pictures, also why did you not run?and was anyone else their from here or f150world? anyhow just thought i would say nice truck take care buddy.

silver bullit99

Old 08-03-2002 | 09:48 PM
I was there,

Met Chikenears, Walker887, and Outnumbered. Good folks, every one. I debated on running my truck all the way up to the track, but it was so hot when we got there I just decided to park in the show area. We just stayed until about 2 PM anyways. My wife is a very patient lady, and when she starts to fuss it's time to go. Anyways, I would have just embarrASSed myself out there. Some of those guys were really hauling

Old 08-03-2002 | 09:49 PM
Re: saw chickenears at Fun Ford Weekend

Originally posted by silver bullit99
hey i saw your truck at fun ford weekend that is one nice truck you have those rims look so good in real life compaired to pictures, also why did you not run?and was anyone else their from here or f150world? anyhow just thought i would say nice truck take care buddy.

silver bullit99
Did I meet you today? I met so many people that I can't remember.

I DID meet DL and threatened to kick his a$$ if he didn't stop copying Herb's washers. hehehehehe, Inside joke DL.

The best people in the world go to FFW's!! One big happy family.

I even got to meet the controversial Jim, I didn't like the guy, he's ugly! On the other hand, Julie and Shawn are good looking people and I DID like them.

All joking aside, it was the hottest day of the year and everybody I met was just as nice as could be.

You should have seen Julie's face when I told her who I was. Sheer delight is the only way I can describe it. I'm glad she got to meet me, I know it was a pleasure.

Thanks for the compliments on my truck buddy, that's what keeps up die hard Lightning guys going.

Had it not been so hot, we might have stayed. Jim needs to air-condition his trailer.

Tim

Old 08-03-2002 | 10:21 PM
Did anybody see the rabbit?

Old 08-03-2002 | 11:09 PM
Thumbs up

Last edited by Chikenears; 08-05-2002 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-04-2002 | 06:20 AM
Glad to see everybody having a good time.Wish I was there.

Tim-Isn't it great to meet and TALK to people in person.It gets rid of all the internet B.S..It is also fun to put faces to names.One day we will meet.

VINNIE

Old 08-05-2002 | 11:08 PM
Cool

It was good to meet you Chickenears. Your truck is awesome. I had the Red 99 there parked with Jim. This weekend was great. See you all next time!!!!
Graeme Daniel

Old 08-05-2002 | 11:33 PM
Re: Re: saw chickenears at Fun Ford Weekend

Originally posted by Chikenears

I even got to meet the controversial Jim, I didn't like the guy, he's ugly! On the other hand, Julie and Shawn are good looking people and I DID like them.

Tim
Look at the look Jim is giving you, like wtf is that guy

Quick Reply: saw chickenears at Fun Ford Weekend