Lightning

Dealer/Mod friendly

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002 | 11:44 AM
|
Dealer/Mod friendly

Well I dropped the L off tonight at a dealership near me in Northern VA and talked w/ a mechanic whom I was refered to after much searching on f150.com. I won't name names unless you email me but anyway this guy has a lightning and works their and has a 01 L running mid 12's and says he "doesn't care about mods" and his service writer is about his same age(21 or 22) and is looking to get an L too and kept shootin the chit w/ me about my L. So they took care of my foglight no prob and are in the process of looking at my crooked bed. He was quite busy tonite doing a motor replacement on a 02 L from south africa...thats right it was shipped here to get replaced. He was telling me that they had a guy come in w/ an 03 cobra w/ 2k on it and blew the motor already. The service writer that looked at the cobra denied the warranty for having a chip...phew...glad I didn't get him when I called. So I'll see tommorow how my bed turned out. BTW the guy who works on my truck said he does to side work for much cheaper than the dealership. So all in all good service story.

Quick Reply: Dealer/Mod friendly