Lightning

PSP did it again...... [merged]

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2002 | 02:43 AM
Can't we all just get along? I would like to read just ONE positive post....

hehehe

Call Sal. He will fix it. He's good like that.

CA

Old 08-11-2002 | 02:44 AM
Originally posted by lightning00n93cobra
KlutzEnhiemer

I guess you live in that perfect world that we all dream of, when your never busy and never make mistakes. Did you ever think of trying to settle this matter with sal personally before you go out of your way to bash im online? I personally hope he tells you to fu*k off. So you would have saved a few dollars by buying them off fordparts online. Next time do it. And next time you are having trouble with your truck and cant figure it out I wouldent suggest calling sal for help. Posting sh*t like this is totally uncalled for. I have only met Sal 1 or 2 times and have never bought anything from him but I can tell you he doesnt deserve any of this.

MRBBQMAN

Congradulations your now 12
lol,,,mrbbqman,,, an old time and now time favorite,, for real,, he's just messing around,,,, i'm sure he's seen numerous,, too many in fact posts about garbage,,, and when he sees one to mess around with,, its his token to take it that way.

~Toast
no offense,, all i'm saying is check the post count when you read a post like that,,, mrbbqman has had over 3,000 posts,, and moost of them have been a pleasure to read,, since he's been here for that long,, i'd assume he has a right to kid around when the time comes.

Old 08-11-2002 | 02:46 AM
Ah...the good old days.

When did the switch happen? When did Lightning owners become PC hippie freaks?

Insulting the BBQMAN? That's just not right.

Old 08-11-2002 | 02:53 AM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
Originally posted by MRBBQMAN
i would probably burn his house down, while he is out of town, but thats me.
That's just awful! REPENT you devilish being, REPENT I say!!!

Old 08-11-2002 | 02:57 AM
Originally posted by BfB

That's just awful! REPENT you devilish being, REPENT I say!!!

rotflmao ,,,, BFB, lol,,if we burned the tuner's house down we'd never get any parts,,, sense the sarcasm here as in i'm happy the tuners are ther to get us parts,,, regardless of what goes on outside or inside the bounds

~Toast

Old 08-11-2002 | 03:06 AM
|
back at you guys...........
first of of all , are all you people that bashed my post a bunch of goody good , want too see the best in people smucks who like getting burned? Well I'm not afraid to speak my mind . I simply asked if this was a normal occurance or a mistake and the magority of post's were derogatory. this does'nt say much for the F-150 forum members. these vendors need to be called when they drop the ball or neglect customer service. I talked to Sal personally and think he's a knowledgable guy and is worth his salt, however when you run a business as I do you have to realize the importance of cust service. if it's rotten your buisiness will fail. and his will if he doesn't get some more help.Thanks for the positive posts you who did. any proactive posts are welcomed.
Klutz

Old 08-11-2002 | 05:07 AM
Banned
Youre a whiner. Go Away.

Old 08-11-2002 | 07:17 AM
Ok, I just found out, theres a BBQ at MRBBQMAN's house today. Noon sharp. Just bring the brews and Iam sure we came come to a sensible agreement to this problem. BTW Watch out for drunkin squirrels

Old 08-11-2002 | 08:09 AM
drunken squirrel,,, it's what's for dinner
now, i'm like 11 or something

Old 08-11-2002 | 08:24 AM
It always seems funny to me how some people defend the tuners at any cost. They say, oh he is out working hard at the track this weekend and you should just forgive him for the terrible customer service and lies. In my world if a company gives bad customer service I go somewhere else. If these tuners can't find the time to ship their products have they ever though of hiring a person to handle that rather than make excuses that they have been busy. At least hiring extra help is what people do in the real world.
I notice there are alot of people on this board who act like they are 16 years punks, anytime a girl posts they have to act like dogs in heat, and anytime somebody makes a mistake people have to join the band wagon and beat up on him.
I read this board to learn about my truck but it gets sickening to have to wade through a bunch of teenagers bullcrap.

Old 08-11-2002 | 09:19 AM
Really Old "Member"
Member, Member?

This is too funny.
After reading the whole thread, I thought to do a search to see when f150Europe or I made the first post congratulating Steve on the number of members. I think we started around 5000 or so.
Reason being was that back then it was all a lot of fun and we were all so excited about our Ls (all 30 or so of us at that time) and trading all sorts of info about modifications.

Anyway, I did not find the member thread but ended up on a thread of July 28, 1999 entitled 99.5 Superchip. That was the week that all of us who ordered one got the first chip that was available for Ls. Amongst other posters on the thread were MRBBQMAN and Wyldman (Chuck Shelton)

The funny part, and it is part of the history of this message board, is I made an innocent request of the band of brothers asking "where is the damned computer located?". I got an immediate answer from the brothers and then about a 3 pager from Mike Troyer regarding how complete the instructions were and if they were wrong to let him know and he just went on and on.

Mike's replies in that time frame were legendary for their length and completeness. And..............you dared not criticize Mike or his company or Superchips or you would get a real web lashing.

I love that man and I know he has mellowed out a lot, but it was really fun reading his responses to both innocent and provocative posts. Ask what time it was and you knew how to make a clock after it was over.
Bill

Old 08-11-2002 | 09:47 AM
Pardon me, but, even I, the man who cannot wait until the next mod is available knows that in this field of custome truck tunning you must have patience. The good stuff takes time, it needs to be constructed or assembeled with safety in mind and tender loving care. We are all so anxious and excited about mods, even the tunners like to talk about stuff before it may be ready, just to get some feedback from all of us. (yes, there are even some members on this board that really know their sh*t)

Me, I don't mind the wait. It builds excitement, it alows me the time to speculate how much of an improvement my cash outlay will return. Beside's, once I have the parts, there on the truck and then THEY WILL BE USED AND ABUSED TO THE LIMIT OF THEIR ABILITIES.

Old 08-11-2002 | 10:09 AM
Originally posted by XCheyennesuper
It always seems funny to me how some people defend the tuners at any cost. They say, oh he is out working hard at the track this weekend and you should just forgive him for the terrible customer service and lies. In my world if a company gives bad customer service I go somewhere else. If these tuners can't find the time to ship their products have they ever though of hiring a person to handle that rather than make excuses that they have been busy. At least hiring extra help is what people do in the real world.
I notice there are alot of people on this board who act like they are 16 years punks, anytime a girl posts they have to act like dogs in heat, and anytime somebody makes a mistake people have to join the band wagon and beat up on him.
I read this board to learn about my truck but it gets sickening to have to wade through a bunch of teenagers bullcrap.

AMEN!!!!! I coundn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2002 | 11:07 AM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
These companies aren't Lowe's or Wal-Mart, nor are they Summit for that matter. All I ever see is someone comparing customer service to big named companies that's had YEARS of experience and HUGE amounts of financial bucks to back them up. I am in upper level management w/ one of the prior mentioned companies and our customer service (which is the best in the industry) is there for 1 thing: MORE PROFIT! Plus it keeps you from bitching and giving us a bad name. You know how much we lose on average every day from returns/exchanges? Try millions.

Do you honestly think that we don't have customers who do not have bad experiences? Damn right we do, and we'll bend over backwards to please them. We've also got the ones who will LIE and LIE all day long just to get something for FREE or to make a scene. I feel bad for the customer's spouse when he/she is doing this. Bunch of immature idiots who obviously had no manners when growing up. When I'm out shopping I KNOW to have patience, because I KNOW exactly what these smaller companies are growing through.

I don't give a ***** if you've been lied to or not. 1/2 of you will make up ***** just to make your stories look more credible. You'd be surprised at what you'd do if you were in the same boat as some of these businesses, especially when all you whoremongers out there aren't helping the situation any. Grow up people!

KlutzEnhiemer, you just need to ****. You should have waited to post AFTER you contacted Sal first, PERIOD! Call your f'in credit card company if you're not happy for God's sake. If you give the man a chance he will fix the problem for you. If someone doesn't help you after you've exhausted your resources then I say BLAST them, so long as you're not in the least bit of wrong and they are totally.

P.s. I've NEVER bought anything from Sal. I'm NOT biased in anyway.

Last edited by BfB; 08-11-2002 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2002 | 11:11 AM
Did I miss the boat, or was the subject about how he did try and resolve this and nobody was there to answer the phone. How can you run a business and not answer the phone? I don't care where this person was, or is, business is business, good or bad. If you can't answer the phone, don't have a business phone #.

Quick Reply: PSP did it again...... [merged]