Lightning

another reason not to street race(pedestrians)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002 | 01:45 PM
Thumbs up

I know exactly how you feel... It is a cycle that needs to end, but of course we there isn't a way (at least a legal way).

We have people around here that basically dare you to run them over. They will walk accross a busy road - not an intesection or crosswalk - as slow as they possibly can while staring at the oncoming traffic the entire time. They know most people will not hit them. I've gotten to a point where I do not slow do or speed up for these people. I continue at my normal pace, and if I happen to hit them - which i might one day - then so be it. In my eyes they deserve it.

There should be a way to get certified in population control. Let's face it, there are more than enough people in this world that just do not deserve to live. Rehab doesn't help, jail doesn't help. At that point, in my opinion just get rid of them.

Old 08-16-2002 | 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Adrenaline
I know exactly how you feel... It is a cycle that needs to end, but of course we there isn't a way (at least a legal way).

We have people around here that basically dare you to run them over. They will walk accross a busy road - not an intesection or crosswalk - as slow as they possibly can while staring at the oncoming traffic the entire time. They know most people will not hit them. I've gotten to a point where I do not slow do or speed up for these people. I continue at my normal pace, and if I happen to hit them - which i might one day - then so be it. In my eyes they deserve it.

There should be a way to get certified in population control. Let's face it, there are more than enough people in this world that just do not deserve to live. Rehab doesn't help, jail doesn't help. At that point, in my opinion just get rid of them.
Where should we start? How about with the people who can't spell or construct a meaningful sentence?

Old 08-16-2002 | 01:54 PM
Hey frgetit....

I could go on and on about how stupid people should actually be consider their own race. We would have black, white, asian, hispanic and stupid...no no better yet stoopid...that way they would know how to spell it.

We could put them in little cars so they couldn't really hurt anyone (because stup..sorry stoopid people can't drive)

They would be given jobs that their little brains can handle like testing paperclips for the government..

Of course sterilization is a must.

Ahhh think about what it would be like in 40 years or so. Speed limits would go up because only smart people capable of driving 100mph would be left.

Taxes would go down because we would have to pay for the white trash that shoots themselves in the foot because they forgot the gun was loaded (check it first you doorknob)

I'm telling you, utopia is just around the corner. Unfortunately Johnny Dimbulb stepped out into the traffic of life and cause a pileup.

Or those with an IQ below 100 please report to Easter Island, we would like to test out some nukes.....

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:10 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSBEATER
If your walking on Federal at 9pm you're either homeless or wanting a good butt raping.
That's the truth. Hey SCOTTSBEATER, I grew up in Loveland. Have you been there long? According to your profile we're about the same age (1 month apart).

Anyhow, I wonder how much damage was done to the white honda WITH fin. He must have been going FAST...
I don't even try and race anybody with one of those big after market fins, I figure it must be a functional item.... right?

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:26 PM
Re: Hey frgetit....

Originally posted by Cheebmonkey
those with an IQ below 100 please report to Easter Island, we would like to test out some nukes.....

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:38 PM
LOL CHEEBMONKEY!! The pileup remark is killing me. Really makes you stand back and take a look at the incredible amount of blank-pages there are out here. The wheel is turning, but the hamster's dead. This thread is soon to be closed I'm bettin' though. I think we jump-started bluesky right into his monthly cycle...

Last edited by frgetit; 08-16-2002 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-16-2002 | 02:40 PM
Ya ya!! Moai!!!

We could get them to return to the simple lfe of building and erecting Moai!! (Hey Beavis he said erecting)

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:43 PM
Originally posted by frgetit
LOL CHEEBMONKEY!! The pileup remark is killing me. Really makes you stand back and and take a look at the incredible amount of blank-pages there are out here. The wheel is turning, but the hamster's dead. This thread is soon to be closed I'm bettin' though. I think we jump-started bluesky right into his monthly cycle...
Wow! You actually think. I bet your head is really hurting now.

Buh-Bye.

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:45 PM
Now this one is the KING!!

Check out the first news story on this link

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Strange_...4-001/page.asp

Poor guy was just looking for the airport so he could be with his own under a clear blue sky on Easter Island...

Old 08-16-2002 | 02:46 PM
Do you think he really meant it when he said Buh bye? My guess would be, no.

CA

Old 08-16-2002 | 03:04 PM
Well....

We can hope....
We can dream.....
We can build statues…
We can build temples and places of worship where the powers that be can sacrifice the lesser species….but no it will not change the fact that they will be back

Yes they, those who do not understand those things that are said in jest. Those people who do not understand that jocularity is the cornerstone of life and the best way to relieve the stress that we, the thinking people are all experiencing in our day to day lives. I believe the great philosopher Odd Ball from the movie Kelly’s Hero said it best when he said

“Stop it with the negative waves Baby, why can’t you just dig all the beautiful things man”

Old 08-16-2002 | 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BfB
...One that that is not fair is that at intersections that turn green you still have to wait for the damn pedestrian to walk before you can turn right. Why on earth do they just NOT design the damn crosswalks to work INDEPENDENTLY of the traffic lights? i.e. all car lights are red while pedestrian walks are green.
Try driving around in NY city.

Somebody needs to be the chlorine in this damn planets gene pool...
To bad those that feel the need to play god have to step in and ruin Darwinism.

Old 08-16-2002 | 04:05 PM
hey frgetit,

you don't know me but are one funny dude. have you thought about a second job, a comedian. this thread is hilarious. sounds like the real life
Death Race 2000. that was a pretty funny movie on
stupid people.

Old 08-16-2002 | 04:48 PM
Re: Happens all over

Originally posted by Cheebmonkey

Yep mow em down..stupid people have stupid children, its a cycle that needs to end.
So True...........This has to be one of the best posts that I have read in a while

Old 08-16-2002 | 05:04 PM
Hey AZ FUN, thanx, and welcome. Ya know, I try and bring a little joy here and there. A laugh or two. I prefer to aim my humor at myself, it always goes over better that way, but sometimes people dangle a carrot in front of your face and, well..this jackass is gonna throw off his rider and try and take a bite.

Back to the thread:
Ya know, I saw a special on the Discovery channel about the population of Kangaroo being so high that truck drivers that cross the plains in Australia have these huge metal battering-ram grids on they're trucks and just plow into the 'roos and keep right on 'truckin. Hmmm......not so unreasonable....These should come standard on vehicles sold in L.A., N.Y.C., Miami, Houston and Detroit. Like front Lic. plates......or something...

Last edited by frgetit; 08-16-2002 at 06:00 PM.

Quick Reply: another reason not to street race(pedestrians)