Where's Attention ***** Joey?

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:29 PM
ROFLMAO @ the Moderator Cave and Attention *****. Not nice
CA

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:31 PM
Rest In Peace
Thumbs up

Originally posted by blown318
badazz where do you find all these funny @$$ picks at LMAO!!! hook a brotha up!!

The best Search Engine. Just go to www.google.com and do a search for funny animated gifs or something like that .

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:33 PM
Bob,

Life is in a slump, but is looking up. How are things out your way? My trip to Miami was a dream. Great learning experience as well. Have had some drama and such since so I have just been lurking here and there. I'll shoot you an e-mail with full details. check out this pic.....of my alter ego "Latino Heat"

http://www.santosvilla.com/images/michael_l.jpg

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:36 PM
Re: In Walks The Naked Truth

Originally posted by The Naked Truth
Did you know that the company some of you all praise quite a bit, was apparently founded by someone who's prior job was working for a chicken fast food company? This is on record in Federal Court in Orlando. Real "engineers" with real "engineering", huh? And, they DO not write their own Superchips code, contrary to what you and everyone else believes, Superchips provides them with code just as they do everyone else --- again, documented in Federal court. Also there are no real "tuners" for Superchips, all their dealers have their code provided by Superchips. This person also NEVER worked for Ford. And, yes, this was also verified by Ford.

Just the naked truth. Unfortunately *some* don't want you to know the truth so therefore this post will not be live long. Don't worry, we're dedicating a webpage to this so you can always access it. More evil details to follow...
LOL...and the "chicken store" was located on the NJ shore..... Seems like you "know too much", thats frowned upon here, trust me, I know!!.
Funny thing is....most these L owners are blinded by lack of morals...or something.

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:41 PM
Suspended Pending Email Reply
Haha.... Bfb, trashguy, you 2 are awesome.

So... I'm sure we ALL know who this is aimed at - But, like all of you have said - Who the hell cares?

Everyone has had great experiences with ALL of the tuners, and some have had BAD experiences with all of them. You know what? No one else's experience will affect my decision to buy from a specific tuner.

For EVERYONE: Who cares? Problem is, everyone gets SLAUGHTERED on this board for a difference of opinion. This tuner war has been done to DEATH. There's only 1 tuner who EVER starts this stuff, and we all know who. The rest of them would lend the other tuners parts, before they would talk bad about them. So, shut the hell up, because no one's difference of opinion is going to influence anyone else. As others have said in this thread - I don't care if x tuner used to be a prostitute. He still makes good parts. He may F-up once in a while, but who doesn't? I think that ALL of these tuners have proven their worth MANY times over, and anyone who says otherwise, is just a child. Grow up, deal with an occasional problem, and stop buying from someone if you want to - no one else cares about what you have to say.

I mean, what's next, are we going to see on a certain tuner's site, a big banner, that says "I never worked in food service - buy from me".... Can't say I'd doubt it...

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Speedin Bob
Silver Y2k snuck in...

ring ring!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

How the ***** are ya?

one more thing

Tasty linkage ....relevant?

Where's Attention ***** Joey?

Thanks for that link Bob i think i figured out what that growth is!

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:44 PM
It's called a python you nut!

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:46 PM
I hope Doug is ok...
CA

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:48 PM
THe only truth I walked away from this post with was that those were some "Tig ole Bitties".. too bad for that shirt...

Old 08-20-2002 | 02:53 PM
Rest In Peace
Wink

I got some more "TRUTH" for you HEHE

Old 08-20-2002 | 03:01 PM
THis is the closest we've been to uncovering "THe naked truth"..

Nice pix...
Lucky for mankind those arent brains

Old 08-20-2002 | 03:03 PM
Re: In Walks The Naked Truth

Originally posted by The Naked Truth
. . .
Just the naked truth. Unfortunately *some* don't want you to know the truth so therefore this post will not be live long. Don't worry, we're dedicating a webpage to this so you can always access it. More evil details to follow...
Since this post has backfired so badly, bringing nothing but support for the former poultry employee-turned Lightning guru, who in the hell are we talking about--JDM?

TLS

Old 08-20-2002 | 03:04 PM
Wink

my 4-way chip has the code CUX-1, my "chickenchip" is coded CLUX-1. coincidenza???? i don't think so

Old 08-20-2002 | 03:07 PM
|
Banned
Originally posted by snoopy
Please provide some references to these "Federal Court" documents.
6:00 CV 1067 ORL 31 A

Superchips vs Programa (Diablo)

Superchips lost the case, by the way.

Read what Spiro states above. He speaks the truth!

Quick Reply: In Walks The Naked Truth