Lightning

9/11 Lights On!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2002 | 05:17 PM
Congrats, you are a better person than the rest of us.

Originally posted by Flying ****
For those of you who dont want to go on the so called " Bandwagon ".. Its too bad you didnt take your lilly little asses down to ground zero and see, with your OWN eyes, what happened. You have no understanding of it until you personally are there and feel it, smell it and see it.

I spent 74 days recovery bodies and yes, i live in California. A person doesnt have to be from New York to feel the impact.

Old 08-21-2002 | 05:35 PM
I cant wait for all the people telling the folks on this bandwagon that their lights are on. Then the 'is this guy for real' look once he/she is told why this person is driving with their lights on.

Tell me whose freedom we were protecting when we tried to invade cuba and overthrow the popular gov't. Tell me how brilliant our military was in Vietnam fighting a ground war in Asia that Sun Tzu had told us thousands of years ago was a bad idea.

I recommend to you people that you pick up a history book that isn't filtered and approved for public school reading. Maybe then some people will learn how great our military is and how it is just a puppet for our government's ridiculous interests and not ours. $$

The Sept. 11th attacks could have been prevented by simply having the security standards we have now. A simple reinforced ****pit door could have prevented all of this. Spending $60k on this security feature for every plane would cost an aweful lot. It almost seems that the airlines ran the numbers on that reinforced door and decided that the lives of the people onboard wasn't worth the money. Realize when you place your safety with a business that you are a dollar number and not a life (Firestone tires/Ford).

Old 08-21-2002 | 06:56 PM
I lost family and freinds there.Also i saw the second plane hit the tower,Also seen the second one fall.I will be scared for the rest of my life .We SHOULD NEVER FOR GET WHAT HAPPED AND TO ALL OTHERS WHO THINK OTHERWISE $UCK YOU.All people and countrys who did this to us i hope we KILL THEM ALL.Remember they will keep on trying to kill us. Maybe if it happed near you or seen it happed in person you would think different.GOD BLESS our great country and never forget. THANK YOU JIMMY

Old 08-21-2002 | 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Deus
I cant wait for all the people telling the folks on this bandwagon that their lights are on. Then the 'is this guy for real' look once he/she is told why this person is driving with their lights on.

Tell me whose freedom we were protecting when we tried to invade cuba and overthrow the popular gov't. Tell me how brilliant our military was in Vietnam fighting a ground war in Asia that Sun Tzu had told us thousands of years ago was a bad idea.

I recommend to you people that you pick up a history book that isn't filtered and approved for public school reading. Maybe then some people will learn how great our military is and how it is just a puppet for our government's ridiculous interests and not ours. $$

The Sept. 11th attacks could have been prevented by simply having the security standards we have now. A simple reinforced ****pit door could have prevented all of this. Spending $60k on this security feature for every plane would cost an aweful lot. It almost seems that the airlines ran the numbers on that reinforced door and decided that the lives of the people onboard wasn't worth the money. Realize when you place your safety with a business that you are a dollar number and not a life (Firestone tires/Ford).
Well aren't you Mary F*&%^$g Sunshine. If you don't like being reduced to the "number" that all the "governments puppets" like my Dad fought to allow you to be then there is a simple solution. GTFO...see how special you are someplace where they wouldn't ever dare consider something so terrible as to reduce you to a number. Good luck with that. Good idea or bad idea, what's done is done and this country it what it is because of it. If you don't want to put on your lights, don't. Everybody is going to take a minute to do what helps them get through the day, whether that is putting on a light, saying a silent prayer or rocking their kids to sleep that night. Deal with it

CA

Old 08-21-2002 | 07:14 PM
Let see i think the american taliban was from the West coast CAL .You people over their i would like to dump you in cuba were the scum is,I would like for you to tell them you want peace and your on their side .You know what they would do to you after what you said they would KILL YOU $SSHOLE .They have one mission to kill americans they see us as evil .There is no turning back they are everywhere our goverment must hunt them down.God for bid maybe if something happened on West coast you people would wake up. JIMMY

Old 08-21-2002 | 07:36 PM
Banned
Originally posted by jimmy396
Let see i think the american taliban was from the West coast CAL .You people over their i would like to dump you in cuba were the scum is,I would like for you to tell them you want peace and your on their side .You know what they would do to you after what you said they would KILL YOU $SSHOLE .They have one mission to kill americans they see us as evil .There is no turning back they are everywhere our goverment must hunt them down.God for bid maybe if something happened on West coast you people would wake up. JIMMY

Please dont place us all into the West Coast catagory. While many watched in horror, i was there working on a 700F ground!

I think some age/arrogance is showing on some of these replies.

Old 08-21-2002 | 07:41 PM
People don't just wake up one morning then decide they are going to spend years in preparation to commit such an act. They have to be pushed more than you can believe. One of the main reasons we are hated by so many people is that the US thinks it has the god given right to be the global police and to dictate what is right and what is wrong.

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:01 PM
We do and we should we have the best system in the world.Cal theres somthing wrong with the people there must be the air.And if you don't like it leave my country and go to middle east its a mess there maybge you can help them :o .Their would be nothing there if it was'nt for U.S. to dig them their oil 100 years ago.So we have a right if they can't be good little countrys we will make them be good .ITS our job to keep the world in check. F-YOU JIMMY

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:02 PM
Flying **** sorry JIMMY

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:05 PM
And I am sure if you ask them they will completely agree with you, just before they cut your American throat. We pushed them to be hateful and kill in the name of Allah with our half naked females and our ridiculous enviable freedom and our insistance that they treat their people like animals and the people have to enjoy it. Like I said, if you think what they did is justifiable by all means, join their ranks. I, for one, wouldn't be a bit sorry if you went from being reduced to a "number" to just part of the collateral damage.

CA

Last edited by WhiteLightninSVTGirl; 08-21-2002 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-21-2002 | 08:10 PM
Suspended For Rules Violations
Originally posted by jimmy396
Originally posted by Flying ****

Please dont place us all into the West Coast catagory. While many watched in horror, i was there working on a 700F ground!

I think some age/arrogance is showing on some of these replies.

I'd like to remove myself from the category as well.... Just becuase I didn't have the opportunity to work at ground zero, and because I didn't see it in person, doesn't mean I don't, or can't feel any less pain and anger. Let me straighten out what I was trying to say. After 9/11 I was sickened at how people were trying to cash in on it with all the flags, and shirts. And as for the headlight idea, if that works for you, then good. But I'd rather donate my money than buy cheesy things, and I'd rather, help out with organizations than turn on my headlights.

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:11 PM
after the fall of the Soviet Union...

we sort of got our heads in the clouds, then after the gulf war, we thought we were invencible...Somalia should have been the wake up call..to see a group of people who have no understanding of our society or political beliefs...showing such hate towards a country who was trying to stabilize the region,so they could live in peace...and showing support for the terrorists that would eventually attack us,should of made us think that we could become involved in the world wide terror attacks. hind sight is 20/20,least we forget,and i think we forgot...lets not do that again...show your fellings 9/11 or don,t...dont forget,this is what the terroists are attacking...our right to say,feel,do or don,t what we want...god bless america...god bless the victims of 9/11...least we forget

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:22 PM
This is becoming a great topic.

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:32 PM
DEUS-Your criticism of the military is enlightning. I have been to the countries you talk about being "pushed" into their hatered of the US and for the most part the average population lives in abject poverty that our poorest citizens would be hard pressed to endure. For your information the US military carries out the orders of our ELECTED leaders in an effort to make the world a safer place and allow you and your family to sleep at night without fear of someone blowing your A$$ off.
I am sure you have a nice comfortable job and go home every night. Thousands of your countrymen do not have that option because they are in a third world *****hole defending your freedom. If the unprovoked killing of three thousand Americans seems justified to you, maybe you need to update your passport and find a nice Muslim dictatorship to take you in and keep you safe at night.

Old 08-21-2002 | 08:33 PM
HELL YEAH! That's what I'm screamin'.

CA

Quick Reply: 9/11 Lights On!