Lightning

Rob G does it again!!!!!!(pic)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally posted by LightningTuner
Whether you being in the magazine has anything to do with JDM or not, your truck is still just about the nicest one out there, and definitely magazine worthy. I can't think of many others that even come close to the effort and detail you've put into yours Rob.
congrats rob G your truck is awesome!!! sal, your truck isnt lookin to shabby either.. what kind of front runners are thoise???

Old 08-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by blown318

congrats rob G your truck is awesome!!! sal, your truck isnt lookin to shabby either.. what kind of front runners are thoise???
Thanks! I'm quite a detail freak myself, although my truck obviously has more of a race look to it, since it's a race truck . I do keep it very clean, and every mod is done in a tastefull manner, looking as stock as possible. I personally think my truck is one of the coolest looking ones out there, even though people don't really comment on it's looks. The front wheels are currently Bogarts with Hooisier drag slicks (not road worthy).

Old 08-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Thumbs up

Congratulations Rob on another spot in a magazine, you must be doing something righ, keep up the great work.

Sal,
Your truck does look great, you should also be proud of what you have done with it. Back up that 10 second run already will ya? I know you will soon, but once you do it again you will be able to put the sceptics to rest.

Bill

Old 08-22-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by SVTRobG
After the feature of my truck came out last month I recieved some very negative s*** from certain members of this board insinuating that the ONLY reason it was in a magazine was because of that JDM sticker on the window. Pretty f'ing nice, huh ???
Thats bull*****, you got in the mag cause you slept with the editors wife! just kiding, hey you deserve it and some people can't handle it. Do what I would do, and tell them to F off!

Old 08-22-2002, 05:09 PM
I thinK your truck has the best of both worlds. It's fast, has a healthy amount of attitude, and is bad *** lookin. Also what i like is that you drive it all over the place to different events. And showing your colors to the press and mags brings alot of attention to our trucks themselves and different Ford events. I think you'll represent the community well. Next time wash all that rubber off the rockers before they snap the shot!!
Saaaweet!!, Jim

SHOWOFF!!!!

Old 08-22-2002, 05:35 PM
After the feature of my truck came out last month I recieved some very negative s*** from certain members of this board insinuating that the ONLY reason it was in a magazine was because of that JDM sticker on the window. Pretty f'ing nice, huh ???

Rob,

next time I see one of them SonsaB****es I will be sure to stick my size 11 boot where the sun don't shine. Oh and I am on my way to order 10 JDM stickers. LOL

Rob has always had a 1st class ride in my book. Also its not about the ride, its about the person that drives that ride. Ask anyone in IL if he is willing to lend ya a hand. He has helped me out a couple of times and has helped out others as well as they can attest with the little tips and tricks.

Old 08-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Rob,

I'm Impressed! I have seen several Pepple Beach Showcars that have Not Paid the attention to detail as you and your Lightning.

Maybe you could post who sent you the negative e mails so we could know who embarrassed themselves??

Jim

Old 08-23-2002, 12:42 PM
Talking

There is no doubt Rob has one of the best looking trucks around. Let me tell you pictures does not do his truck justice, ya gotta be there to see it. Rob has spent many hours to get his truck the way it is.

For those that know me I'm very **** about keeping my truck clean and looking nice, but then again I got Zeke. Rob does it all himself.

Way go bud!!!! See ya in Ennis!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 01:34 PM
Rob,

Whoever that was, tell them not to look at page 198.

Lightning Bob

Old 08-23-2002, 03:21 PM
Thumbs up

Thanks to all for the kind words, especially reality 1. It's really great to get such nice compliments from someone like Jim who knows a thing or two about Hot Rod's. It means more to me than the magazines and trophies put together.

And as far as the petty, two-faced b****es are concerned, I have two little words for you....EAT ME !!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 03:36 PM
Rob you have mail

Quick Reply: Rob G does it again!!!!!!(pic)