Lightning

Well, heres a funny old thread....link

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002 | 04:31 AM
|
Well, heres a funny old thread....link

This is the first time I have done this, but anybody interested should do a search under Johnny Lightning or LightningTuner or to a lesser extent Jim@JDM's screen names.

There is some funny chit to be found.

I'm not making fun of any of these guys at all or trying to flame anybody...

it's just that in light of so much recent negativity around here, I enjoyed reading about how things used to work "back in the day".

here is a good example:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...threadid=28302

note the quote from spiro:
On behalf of JDM Engineering, I would like to take this time to welcome JohnnyLightning to the team. We look forward to having Johnny Lightning Performance as one of our distributor's for JDM products. This will only mean good thing to all Lightning owners.

All of our products will still be available directly through JDM, as well as from JohnnyLightning Performance. I personally could not think of a better teammate to race with, considering we have been racing together since October 1999 at our home track CECIL COUNTY in Rising Sun MD

again, i'm not trying to dig up any trouble or start anything, I just thought it was interesting (knowing what I know now) to go back and watch the whole Lightning thing sortof unfold.

later,
chris

Last edited by superfords; 08-23-2002 at 04:42 AM.
Old 08-23-2002 | 04:45 AM
|
I cannot stress enough that I'm not making fun of anybody here, so I hope it doesn't come off that way. I have purchased products from and met Sal, Johnny, and Jim, they all do great stuff. and when my '03 gets here I'll be in touch with them again.

Oh, and by the way, yes, I know I need a life, it's 4:00am here and I'm up searching the f150online archives, don't ask me why i'm not asleep

and to make matters worse now i'm the first person replying to my own posts

later,
chris

Quick Reply: Well, heres a funny old thread....link