Lightning

My Friend

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2002 | 04:41 PM
Unhappy

Sorry to hear about your friend. Quads can be fun but think if you have a Lightning you got to like fast things. That is why I just sold one and got the other one far sale. The fast one learned me to fly but it did not show me the correct way to land. Could not work far about a week. Don't play with it much now it does not play fare.

Old 08-27-2002 | 04:47 PM
All prayers are with your friend

I have said a prayer and I hope for nothing but a quick recovery. This is exactly why I got rid of my quads and bought a Samurai (I know I know). Something about a roll cage makes me feel safe.

Old 08-27-2002 | 11:42 PM
i rolled my honda 300ex, that was very scary.. and then a few weeks later i went flying in to a canal after I hit some dirt & rocks and slid right in to it

Old 08-28-2002 | 08:24 AM
When you hear a story like this

it makes the other stuff here kinda inconsequential... Kim and my prayers will be with her..

dana and kim

Old 08-28-2002 | 10:14 AM
|
The Leah-Pet got home last night. I am going to run the cards and things by her house tonight and make dinner for her and Jeff. I am glad she is back home. I'm just really worried about her because she thinks she is coming back to work tomorrow (she is insane) because Jeff's insurance won't retro back to their marriage date (June 09) and her insurance here won't cover her until Oct 1 and the powers that be here in "human resources" and I use the term loosely, will not allow us to donate our PTO time to her for God only knows what reason. I am afraid she is looking at huge bills. So she wants to come back asap and I'm just worried it's way too soon. I think she feels guilty. But we are going to hang in there with her and do what we can.

You guys are the best

CA

Old 08-28-2002 | 09:13 PM
Tell her, No demand that she takes it easy. Its easy to get worked up with the bills. I had to get back to work after my motorcycle accident, because of the bills. I paided for it many times over with stiffness and a shoulder that didn't heal right. Now I live on Aleve, especially when it rains
Whatca cooking?

Quick Reply: My Friend