Lightning

Insurance - Bend over

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002 | 02:13 PM
I forgot to mention in my last post that Im 35 yrs. old,been married 14 yrs, and havent had a ticket in about 11 yrs! Not that I havent deserved a few since I bought the Lightning! LOL! That may have alot to do with my low rates. If your in your 20's and single, your pretty much screwed. Thats why its taken me this long to get a sports car/truck! Being young has its advantages but it also has its downfalls and this is one of them.
Now watch, Ill probably get a ticket this week for braggin' bout my clean record!

Old 08-28-2002 | 02:57 PM
Oh yeah Skank Dog you are toast now...LOL

Old 08-28-2002 | 04:29 PM
|
Originally posted by Silver-Bolt
Try Geico or Progressive. Quote you right on-line. I use a local broker and pay around $1500 a year for the L & a 2001 330i BMW. You are screwed if you are single and under 25.
Tell me about it. 23 and 2 nice cars does not work to my favor...even with my clean record...insanity I tell you. What if we charged everyone based on statistics. Why dont we start charging fat people more at the popular Chinese Buffet places.
Hmm what else could we do?

Tried both of them...and they were among the highest out there....been through all the big companies.

PFA - Wassup? I was house shopping the other day...driving around the belleville area...when low and behold I come across a white lightni'n with a 'lil thumper on the back parked in the driveway of one of the subdivisions I was looking at.
If you are referring to Seabury and Smith...I gave them a call today and they gave me the best rate so far, of just over $2000. That included full glass coverage which my current co. does not even offer! So I will prolly go with that if I can't find anything else. However, I don't think they know that my F-150 is of the SVT variety. We will see what happens when I give them my VIN.

DEIMATT - I catch your drift. Thanks a lot for all the help again!

Old 08-28-2002 | 11:23 PM
What if we charged everyone based on statistics.

Ahhh Grasshopper! When I was young I saw as you see. You will see all when you become middle aged and married.

Sorry, but statistics are the only way an insurance company can do business. I'm a lot more mellow/smart now than when I was 19, and I feel I'm entitled to my low rates. If you truly are such a good driver you will be rewarded as you age.

Old 08-29-2002 | 07:32 AM
PFA
Originally posted by 95 Saleen S351

PFA - Wassup? I was house shopping the other day...driving around the belleville area...when low and behold I come across a white lightni'n with a 'lil thumper on the back parked in the driveway of one of the subdivisions I was looking at.
If you are referring to Seabury and Smith...I gave them a call today and they gave me the best rate so far, of just over $2000. That included full glass coverage which my current co. does not even offer! So I will prolly go with that if I can't find anything else. However, I don't think they know that my F-150 is of the SVT variety. We will see what happens when I give them my VIN.

That's who I'm talking about. So far, they don't know mines a SVT.
I also have the full glass coverage. They also take the money on a weekly basis from my check and no upfront money due. Nice setup.
I'd refer you to the builder but... we don't have one right now.
Later

Quick Reply: Insurance - Bend over