Lightning

Supercharged Escalade EXT; WTF?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2002 | 12:49 PM
24's, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Old 09-22-2002 | 03:21 PM
MiamiWhite - I was just wondering whether or not I saw you a couple weeks ago. I was at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport and saw a blonde chic driving a white L. I was in my '01 HD --- Was that you??

Old 09-22-2002 | 03:36 PM
If all he had was a supercharger then he wouldn't stand a chance against a stock L. My wife has a Vortech supercharged expedition with headers, chip, etc...... and I smoked her quite frequently with my stock L............

Old 09-22-2002 | 09:43 PM
|
Originally posted by ricekicker
MiamiWhite - I was just wondering whether or not I saw you a couple weeks ago. I was at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport and saw a blonde chic driving a white L. I was in my '01 HD --- Was that you??
Dude........If I'm a blond chic, then I guess I'm a lesbian.........

Wasn't me.........sorry. Usually if I see a HD or Lightning, I'll flash my highbeams to say what's up and stuff..........of course there are the select few who have no clue as to why I'm sayin what's up to them

JC

Old 09-24-2002 | 12:59 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Cool Playing Ya

When I first got my Lightning I found people would pull up becide you in a little old piece of *****, blink at you, nod there head, whirl there arms. and you just look and say. "ok, Whatever". Is it really worth the fuel use to race that Dodge "Offical Race Truck" as I laugh my a$$ off when I deek him just when he thinks the light is going to turn green and the turning arrow comes on, opponet sails into the intersection and either backs up to the starting line in embarresment or just simpley smashes his vehicle up.

The moral to the story is: MAKE SURE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RACE IS IT WORTH THE FUEL?

Quick Reply: Supercharged Escalade EXT; WTF?!?!?!?!