Lightning

Seat Cushion

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002 | 11:34 PM
|
Seat Cushion

Any of you have the part number for the drivers seat bottom cushion? The foam, not the cover. Thanks

Old 03-31-2007 | 03:00 PM
I know this thread was just posted, but I'm going to give it a bump to the top anyway. I need the part number as well. The bar in the seat cut through the foam like many other peoples, but I glued it back together with epoxy and the smell wont go away, lol, so I'm gonna just get new foam and put it in.

Must of been wear from the previous owner (got it with 15,800 miles) because my other two L's never had this problem (and the 2000 L had 60,000 miles on it).

Old 03-31-2007 | 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by emig5m
I know this thread was just posted, but I'm going to give it a bump to the top anyway. I need the part number as well. The bar in the seat cut through the foam like many other peoples, but I glued it back together with epoxy and the smell wont go away, lol, so I'm gonna just get new foam and put it in.

Must of been wear from the previous owner (got it with 15,800 miles) because my other two L's never had this problem (and the 2000 L had 60,000 miles on it).
It's like 4-5years old!

Old 03-31-2007 | 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by QUIKSVT
It's like 4-5years old!
I know, I'm sorry for bumping such a new thread, I was going to wait another 5 years.

No seriously, I really need the part number or need to know if an upholstery shop can cut out the smelly glued foam area and replace it, lol. I'd rather just get a whole new piece of foam and put in, I just can't find the part number anywhere.

Quick Reply: Seat Cushion