Lightning

Dealer F'd up the truck!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002 | 09:59 PM
Rob_02Lightning
I'm sure there are lots of things on their lot to be damaged very easily. It may not fix your truck, but God Dam it'll make you feel better.

That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Would it make you feel better to be sitting in jail? Or for the costs of what you damaged being transfered to customers - in the end someone always pays.

Hate to see what you'd do if you ever lost to a R/T or civic

2000F250V10

That sucks, was your truck parked on the street or on the lot? As others said look for anysigns of paint marks - did they have to push your truck in to be repaired?

In the end you may find a new bumper is cheaper than a lawyer - or see if the dealership would pay for some portion atleast so that they can keep your business

Last edited by black f150 offroad; 10-02-2002 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2002 | 10:10 PM
It's life. Just remember that IF you ever get into the prove it situation. It works both ways. Just don't cause more damage than they created. Obviously some people have never been in your situation, and hopefully they never will!

Old 10-02-2002 | 11:38 PM
Suspended
Wink

Posted by Rob_02Lightning
Sorry to hear about that BS.

This is why NONE OF MY VEHICLES have EVER gone to a Dealer.
They all suck. Personally I would get it back ten fold in damage if they don't pay for it. Last time someone screwed me like that, I simply pulled up in front of their place of business and took out the front window with a wrist rocket sling shot, right from the drivers seat of my car. No one ever knew where it came from and I got much satisfaction from doing it. I've also used some explosive devices getting even in the past, but thats another story, plus I shouldn't talk about it

I'm sure there are lots of things on their lot to be damaged very easily. It may not fix your truck, but God Dam it'll make you feel better.
What an idoit. You my friend need a stick of dynamite shoved up your a**. I'll be happy to light it for you. You said you like explosives.

Old 10-02-2002 | 11:53 PM
File a police report and turn it in to your insurance company. Let them worry about it, as long as you were legally parked, they'll waive your deductable.

Old 10-03-2002 | 12:08 AM
|
Glaffer,

Thanks, will do!

Old 10-03-2002 | 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Glaffer
File a police report and turn it in to your insurance company. Let them worry about it, as long as you were legally parked, they'll waive your deductable.
Won't his insurance go up then?

Old 10-03-2002 | 07:24 AM
Sorry for my remarks, maybe we handle things differant here in NY. I am not reccomending you vandalize or damage something.
All I was trying to say is, "back in the hey days" (maybe 20 yr ago) I handled things a little differantly.

And screwyou,

Lets not start with the name calling and personal attacks ok.
I was wrong for posting that, lets leave it like that, believe me it's better for both of us.

Old 10-04-2002 | 05:12 AM
Originally posted by captainoblivious
Won't his insurance go up then?

Insurance companies look at who's fault the accident is and how often you have accidents(reguardless of whos fault it is). If there has been very few or no accidents reported in the past three years on 2000F250V10's record then his insurance will not be affected at all.

But my advise is find a good lawyer. The dealership "MAY" even cave beacuse it will probably cost them more in the long run to fight this in a legal battle then to repair your truck. Especialy if they loose

Old 10-04-2002 | 09:50 AM
I hope that your dealer will eventually repair your L. But, IMHO, the bottom line is that you dropped it. Good or bad, it's your word against their's. I have all my service done at the dealer but I ALWAYS drive it right into the service area and THEN turn over the keys. That way, there's no question about when any damage may have been caused. I understand that driving it to the dealer the day of service may not be convenient for some but, you know, it will eliminate this problem completely.

Old 10-04-2002 | 12:37 PM
hope you get the truck fixed justin!!!

Quick Reply: Dealer F'd up the truck!