Lightning

* LIGHTNING SHOOTOUT * how'd it go???

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002 | 10:55 PM
DL
Hey Quick_Pick-up,

How's it going out there cuz... You should have used an Armadillo to deliver that private message in the hurricane..lol

How's it going, Jim kick your A$$ in Go-karts while he was out there recently??? Your side healed yet? My back is still killing me from Bristol where I slowed down because you spun out in that turn and one of L guys wives slammed into me from behind.

That's true, All the tuners are sworn to secrecy until the MM&FF issue is released.

Old 10-03-2002 | 11:11 PM
Awwww

Darn. I was hopin to see how those Vinnie's boy from NJ did...

-Mike

Old 10-03-2002 | 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
I thought it got rained out
I thought you were there.

Old 10-03-2002 | 11:34 PM
DL,

nope we didn't do any go-cart racing while he was down. (I learned my lesson) Instead we went and did some Daytona arcade racing at a place called Dave and Busters here in Houston. Can't remember who won. Glad to hear your doing great. Also Glad you were at Bowling Green and was able to take some pictures. Great job. See you and the gang at some events next year.

Paul.

Old 10-03-2002 | 11:41 PM
DL
Quick_Pick-up,

Aracade racing sounds a little safer for me too next time. I knew you would appreciate those lemonade pictures..

Tell your wife I said Hello...

See you next spring....

Old 10-03-2002 | 11:41 PM
Originally posted by 99 SVT Bolt
I thought you were there.

ooops inside joke

Old 10-04-2002 | 06:06 AM

Thats MY story and Iam sticking to it

Old 10-04-2002 | 07:48 AM
Gator,

What was rained out?? I am not sure what you, or this thread, is even referencing

Old 10-04-2002 | 08:59 AM
GATOR!!! Remember the 20s!!!! BTW..... I heard the shootout got rained out also!!

Old 10-04-2002 | 10:03 AM
cough::bull*****::cough

hehe

So.....I have already tried this with one of the "special people" to no avail...

But say that a bunch of trucks were to gather, and say they were to race, and suppose that some people had prior knowledge of some of the included participants, just suppose that were to happen? Who do you suppose would win?

C'monnn *whining* I'm dying here.

CA

Old 10-04-2002 | 10:08 AM
The shootout DIDN'T get rained out...

The 3 big players were there along with many other members from here and else where. They all ran Good times..

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords is in the business of selling Magazines. They don't want the results on the internet because they want to sell magazines. Cant blame them

Since the time etc cant be posted from this event perhaps the participants need to go BACK to the track to back up their times and post those results.

Looks like the winter will be interesting ...

Doug

Old 10-04-2002 | 10:35 AM
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
The shootout DIDN'T get rained out...

The 3 big players were there along with many other members from here and else where. They all ran Good times..

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords is in the business of selling Magazines. They don't want the results on the internet because they want to sell magazines. Cant blame them

Since the time etc cant be posted from this event perhaps the participants need to go BACK to the track to back up their times and post those results.

Looks like the winter will be interesting ...

Doug
Doug or anyone else no offense but after what they told us yesterday im not posting ***** about the shootout or times after the shootout. Sorry just gotta wait for the article for them. You guys arent the only ones that are waitng we have to wait to see how it turns out .

Old 10-04-2002 | 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BadAzz516
Doug or anyone else no offense but after what they told us yesterday im not posting ***** about the shootout or times after the shootout. Sorry just gotta wait for the article for them. You guys arent the only ones that are waitng we have to wait to see how it turns out .
So are you not saying that they didn't pass out time slips or post any times on the boards?

Old 10-04-2002 | 11:15 AM
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by easterisland
So are you not saying that they didn't pass out time slips or post any times on the boards?
No i meant how the article turns out pics wise and what they use. If you were there yesterday you know the times. But like i said after what they said im not posting any times from during the shoot out or a week later that i raced. I know exactly what they mean by what they told us. Whats the point of having it and writing an article if people know the outcome.

Old 10-04-2002 | 11:22 AM
Alright guys, stop harressing them on the boards for info! All of them have email addresses and phone numbers for us to bug them

or a week later that i raced.
You guys are allowed to run for Fords @ E-town, right??

Quick Reply: * LIGHTNING SHOOTOUT * how'd it go???