Lightning

Hey Easterisland

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Easterisland

Sorry, thread got closed b4 I got my .02 in.

Sals a big boy and can take care of himself as he did in his thread, but I will still add some.

sal ran a 13.1 with 7 degrees of timing, a 3.30 rear gear and deep staging (deep staging is .2 in these trucks)

so, he was running 12.9's on a normal stage.

as far as me being slow, my truck ran 12.43 at nmra atco (not deep staging) in the cool weather for test n tune, however, i was still dialed in at a 13.05 for the actual race, it's about racing and money, btw, i've won over $2000 this year racing, how much you won? How many pictures of your truck is out there in the mags, check out 5.0 this month and you'll see mine, check out mm&ff and you'll see mine, check out the race pages and you'll see mine.

don't think i saw yours, let me double check, nope, sure don't.

oh shoot, almost forgot about my ESPN interview and 2 other times on ESPN, when were you on ESPN?

I have no idea of you or your person other than your posts, which leaves little to be desired

i won 3 national championships this year because my truck runs good and consistent, the way it should

me and sal aren't there to lay down #'s were there to race, i can lay down #'s for test and tune at home

btw, last years #1 runs 10's, we met 4 times this year and i won 3 of them, #'s at a BRACKET RACE don't mean squat.

When you start bashing people that give the sweat off their backs to help you out, you are just a @!#$.

Sal has gone out of his way to help me out and take the time to work with me , explain things to me, educate me about these trucks. I could ask for no more than what i have gotten.

BTW, At the mod shooutout, JL (whom i like very much) had about 12 trucks there and i was the only PSP truck representing.

Ya know what, it only takes one cuz I came home with the cash (no offense JL)

Plus, did you notice JL doesn't run 11.1's and 10.9's at NMRA, he runs 11.5's , 11.4's, why, cuz he is there to race and again, there is more to BRACKET RACING than running a #, don't you think he'd rather be run 10.9's or 11.1's all weekend?, you don't win that way though, thats why us "WINNERS" do what we do

My truck is 1 year and 1 week old, I have over 28,000 miles, and over 200 1/4 passes and am still running strong. ya know why, because I am not striving for that extra 1/10th or 2. You can always squeeze more out, but at what cost?

plain and simple, your a jerk,

do me a favor, don't ever speak to me at an event (if you ever decide to actually race competively) because it won't be a pretty sight

Last edited by beefcake; 10-04-2002 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free post before this gets shut down also

--Joe

Old 10-04-2002, 04:43 PM
dammit, now why didn't I think of that when I read this 10 minutes ago.

We should run a money pool on how manyposts it will take before there is a giant screw on it

CA

Old 10-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Another reason why I leave my truck stock. I don't feel compelled to get involved in all this nonsense.

(Free post...didn't get to the other one in time.)

Old 10-04-2002, 04:50 PM
Banned
kickass

Old 10-04-2002, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
**anything free here **

Old 10-04-2002, 04:56 PM
easter beef

Old 10-04-2002, 04:57 PM
Re: Hey Easterisland

Originally posted by beefcake
Sorry, thread got closed b4 I got my .02 in.

Sals a big boy and can take care of himself as he did in his thread, but I will still add some.

sal ran a 13.1 with 7 degrees of timing, a 3.30 rear gear and deep staging (deep staging is .2 in these trucks)

so, he was running 12.9's on a normal stage.

as far as me being slow, my truck ran 12.43 at nmra atco (not deep staging) in the cool weather for test n tune, however, i was still dialed in at a 13.05 for the actual race, it's about racing and money, btw, i've won over $2000 this year racing, how much you won? How many pictures of your truck is out there in the mags, check out 5.0 this month and you'll see mine, check out mm&ff and you'll see mine, check out the race pages and you'll see mine.

don't think i saw yours, let me double check, nope, sure don't.

oh shoot, almost forgot about my ESPN interview and 2 other times on ESPN, when were you on ESPN?

I have no idea of you or your person other than your posts, which leaves little to be desired

i won 3 national championships this year because my truck runs good and consistent, the way it should

me and sal aren't there to lay down #'s were there to race, i can lay down #'s for test and tune at home

btw, last years #1 runs 10's, we met 4 times this year and i won 3 of them, #'s at a BRACKET RACE don't mean squat.

When you start bashing people that give the sweat off their backs to help you out, you are just a @!#$.

Sal has gone out of his way to help me out and take the time to work with me , explain things to me, educate me about these trucks. I could ask for no more than what i have gotten.

BTW, At the mod shooutout, JL (whom i like very much) had about 12 trucks there and i was the only PSP truck representing.

Ya know what, it only takes one cuz I came home with the cash (no offense JL)

Plus, did you notice JL doesn't run 11.1's and 10.9's at NMRA, he runs 11.5's , 11.4's, why, cuz he is there to race and again, there is more to BRACKET RACING than running a #, don't you think he'd rather be run 10.9's or 11.1's all weekend?, you don't win that way though, thats why us "WINNERS" do what we do

My truck is 1 year and 1 week old, I have over 28,000 miles, and over 200 1/4 passes and am still running strong. ya know why, because I am not striving for that extra 1/10th or 2. You can always squeeze more out, but at what cost?

plain and simple, your a jerk,

do me a favor, don't ever speak to me at an event (if you ever decide to actually race competively) because it won't be a pretty sight

I don't give a **** about how much money you make or have made or will make. The only thing I care about is how fast a truck will go or how quick it is.

I really like that threat at the end. You had better be able to back it up. You sir are a ****.

Originally posted by Fast Gator
**anything free here **
You don't need any freebies for Christs sake

#2 for me

--Joe

Nothing for you gator...

CA

DING DING DING...round 2

Old 10-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Re: Re: Hey Easterisland

Originally posted by easterisland
I don't give a **** about how much money you make or have made or will make. The only thing I care about is how fast a truck will go or how quick it is.

I really like that threat at the end. You had better be able to back it up. You sir are a ****.
it was nothing to do with "being wealthy" because I am not,

as far as being a ****, i'm just quoting your sorry a$$

Old 10-04-2002, 05:02 PM
and again, these races are not heads up races, heads up races are about being the fastest, open comp is about being consistent,

if you could grasp that fact, maybe you'd have a clue

Old 10-04-2002, 05:02 PM
ah what the heck....since I lost all my old posts when I lost NIXSVT I guess I'll start here and get a freebie

Old 10-04-2002, 05:03 PM
Thread closing in 5...4...3...2...

Old 10-04-2002, 05:03 PM
btw doug, my apoligies for the thread, but i didn't get my turn to reply to the moron

and by the way moron (not you doug lol)

i never threatened you, i simply said it wouldn't be pretty

Quick Reply: Hey Easterisland