Lightning

Helmet for the track

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 05:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, Dan,...you don't do the Bandit any justice. The little rutabaker looks just swell in the bandit though. But if I where to go that way, I believe I would be wearing a Super Bandit. Only if I could get CA to model it for me Now I gota measure my big fat gourd

Old 10-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Well its the G-Force for me. Should be here thursday afternoon
Now I can be legal

Old 10-07-2002, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Fast Gator
Well, Dan,...you don't do the Bandit any justice. The little rutabaker looks just swell in the bandit though. But if I where to go that way, I believe I would be wearing a Super Bandit. Only if I could get CA to model it for me Now I gota measure my big fat gourd
lol, Brooks makin fun of my man-breasts.. :P I never noticed that in the picture, lol. Darn fleece...heheh

Bruce : I mainly went with it because of my big noggin... I'm a shade over 8 1/2 hatsize, so most helmets were too small. Mine was a special order.

Daniel

Old 10-07-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by thepawn
lol, Brooks makin fun of my man-breasts.. :P I never noticed that in the picture, lol. Darn fleece...heheh

Bruce : I mainly went with it because of my big noggin... I'm a shade over 8 1/2 hatsize, so most helmets were too small. Mine was a special order.

Daniel
8 1/2
man if that head is just half full of brains.........
ya got more than me

Old 10-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The first time I went to the track, I forgot my helmet (one I wear on the 4-wheeler). I asked the tech in the inspection lane what time would require a helmet (I knew it was 13.99 or faster but I was hoping he would say I could run without it this time). He says "You need one if you run 13.99 or faster, but you won't need one..." I said OK! and went to the staging lanes. I was the first person through tech and staging and got to make the first pass of the day, which was also the very first run in the L. My first pass was a 13.85 @ 99.5, and the announcer comes over the PA (girlfriend was filming) and says "We'll be checking him for a helmet". Luckily a friend was coming to the track and I had him bring me one. I guess this is off topic, but I liked showing the tech guy what the L could do, and only 2 weeks off of the showroom floor.

Roger

Quick Reply: Helmet for the track