Lightning

Has anyone ever seen a riced out Lightning?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002 | 05:03 PM
|
Has anyone ever seen a riced out Lightning?

Saw one last night cruising downtown..The guy was riding w/ a pack of hondas, a focus, and a nice looking eclipse. The guy had, I think it said, Akimoto racing sticker going down the side, the super street biohazard emblem in place of the ford, hood pins outta the rice section in Auto Zone and to top things off...

LIGHTNING badge
GT
R

I had to hurry up and get away from this guy, he was cramping my style..It was Hilarious, I wished I had my camera...

All that matters was that he was happy with it..
I wouldn't even hitch hike a ride from this guy..i'd keep walking

Old 10-13-2002 | 05:49 PM
Lol... Almost as bad as the riced out GT I saw a couple weeks ago at the gas station... it was a discrace to the Ford family!

-Mike

Old 10-13-2002 | 06:13 PM
well kinda

He's a nice guy though and thats his taste so

He does have some sweet foose barb wheels on his truck though. The stickers are jus a little to much for me.

Old 10-13-2002 | 06:16 PM
I also saw a latino man with a red L down on archer who put some 16inch curb feelers on it, every lund accessory he could get his hands on including that thing that goes over the windshield with the orange lights on it. He had a huge mexican flag air brushed on the hood and a little scene of what looked like a movie on the tailgate. Stickers on the sides of it and need I saw more.

Some poeple just like to be different I guess.

Old 10-13-2002 | 06:32 PM
Oh God I saw one the other day with a double-decker wing......different strokes.......like my soon to be campered out L.

Old 10-13-2002 | 07:50 PM
Yeah to each his own...It's just kind of embarassing when you're riding around getting all the attention and these radical guys pop out of no where.. Or at least you feel embarassed for the person driving them..

Old 10-14-2002 | 10:38 AM
hey raydens cloud. Do you have any more pics of your truck? I have a 01 black L and i wanna see how the grill would look on my truck. Also where could i get the clear corner headlights? Thanks

Old 10-14-2002 | 10:46 AM
Hey RTKILLA, do you have any pics of his truck standing still. I love the barb wheels and would like to see them on his truck. Thanks

Old 10-14-2002 | 07:09 PM
Originally posted by SilverSCrew02
hey raydens cloud. Do you have any more pics of your truck? I have a 01 black L and i wanna see how the grill would look on my truck. Also where could i get the clear corner headlights? Thanks
Hey Silver heres my gallery...You can enlarge that image that I had in my signature through this to see the grill better.. I ordered my clear corners out of truckin magazine but you shouldn't have much of a problem finding them at a locar custom truck shop. I think it was around 60bucks i paid for them..
Here ya go..Still needs a lot of updating..https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=1891

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever seen a riced out Lightning?