Lightning

Headlights for Lightning

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2002 | 11:28 PM
|
Headlights for Lightning

I was wondering if i could put some new headlights in my lightning, something like Ice whites or something real bright, that wouldn't burn up. Can someone give me some suggestions on some good bright headlights for my L? I'd also like to put some clear lightning 2001 headlights on my truck can anyone tell me where i can purchase these?

Old 10-21-2002 | 12:21 AM
the 01-02 style lights can be found in the classifides and on ebay all the time. i paid $650 for the upgrade on all 4 corners.

as far as brighter bulbs, i believe some are using the sylvania silver stars. im sure some of them will chime in

welcome to the boards and great choice of colors ..chris

Old 10-21-2002 | 01:28 AM
I was going to say that I think I saw on hotrod or horsepower tv the other weekend that somebody (sylvania I thought) has some superwhite bulbs out that are supposed to look like those HID high intensity discharge bulbs that are so cool looking at night.

I've never been into the ricer bulb thing, but they looked pretty cool.

later,
chris

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:57 PM
|
Re: Headlights for Lightning

Originally posted by Fast ASL
the 01-02 style lights can be found in the classifides and on ebay all the time. i paid $650 for the upgrade on all 4 corners.

as far as brighter bulbs, i believe some are using the sylvania silver stars. im sure some of them will chime in

welcome to the boards and great choice of colors ..chris
Where can I find these Sylvania Silver Star Bulbs that you are talking about? And how much do they cost?

Last edited by SVTLightning27; 10-21-2002 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-22-2002 | 01:22 AM
Sylvania Xenarc

These seem to be what all the new money cars are coming out with. Try this link:

http://www.autobarn.net/sylhidxensto.html

Mark

Quick Reply: Headlights for Lightning