Lightning

What would you do. Help me decide..

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002 | 09:26 PM
|
What would you do. Help me decide..

Ok so here is my dilemma. I am thinking of selling the Camaro for a down payment on a house this spring. If I sell the Camaro I will buy a 97 GTS Viper when I am done paying off the Lightning. If I do sell the Camaro I would mod the Lightning a bit more to get me low 12's high 11's and I would do a couple of cosmetic mods like Cervinis hood and spoiler. So be without a sports car for 4 years and then get a Viper or keep the Camaro and kick *** on a Viper? I change my mind at least 5 times a day when I think about what to do.
PS, If I keep the Camaro then I will most likely return the L to stock so it would be a 13.6 second truck again.

Or I can dump the girl, never get married and have kids, keep both cars and get a Viper.. Hmmmm LOL

What would you do.. Keep Camaro and save my *** off for a house or sell Camaro and have enough money for a down on a house and then get the viper in 4 years?

Thanks for any input.

Old 10-21-2002 | 09:34 PM
looking at if from the longrun I would sell the camaro.......its gonna be tuff but when you think about being able to OWN (sometime) your own house then it sounds a bit better than keepin the camaro!

Old 10-21-2002 | 09:36 PM
Sell the Camaro....the House will appreciate (can also write off the interest), the car is only depreciating.

--wes

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:25 PM
Re: What would you do. Help me decide..

Originally posted by NTIMD8

Or I can dump the girl, never get married and have kids, keep both cars and get a Viper.. Hmmmm LOL

NEED I SAY MORE

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:42 PM
Re: Re: What would you do. Help me decide..

Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
NEED I SAY MORE
Or u can just find a girl that will provide to your need for speed....
I got a Nitrous Kit for my birthday!!!!!

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:47 PM
|
Re: Re: Re: What would you do. Help me decide..

My girlfriend is absolutley amazing. At only 24 years of age ( I am 26) she earns about 60 thousand a year and is more then supportive of my habbits All I get is go fast goodies and car stuff on my B-days and X-mas. Part of the reason I would sell the camaro is to show my appreciation for her. We have been together for almost 4 years now and its time I grow up. I guess LOL

Originally posted by blown318
Or u can just find a girl that will provide to your need for speed....
I got a Nitrous Kit for my birthday!!!!!

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:49 PM
Thumbs up Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you do. Help me decide..

Originally posted by NTIMD8
My girlfriend is absolutley amazing. At only 24 years of age ( I am 26) she earns about 60 thousand a year and is more then supportive of my habbits All I get is go fast goodies and car stuff on my B-days and X-mas. Part of the reason I would sell the camaro is to show my appreciation for her. We have been together for almost 4 years now and its time I grow up. I guess LOL
well if she hooks it up than shes defiantely a Keeper.... I know from experience!!!! But yeah there is a time when u have to make sacrafices.....
But I am sure it will work out for the better!
Good luck in whatever u decide to do!!

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:53 PM
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you do. Help me decide..

Thank you! Its cool to see someone else lucky enough to have a girl who gives him what he wants on his B-day.

And thanks for all the comments guys. I have posted this on other forums to only get imature respoces. This is by far my favourite board to surf since everyone hear is mature and just all around great people who are willing to help out others!!

THANKS GUYS!

Originally posted by blown318
well if she hooks it up than shes defiantely a Keeper.... I know from experience!!!! But yeah there is a time when u have to make sacrafices.....
But I am sure it will work out for the better!
Good luck in whatever u decide to do!!

Old 10-21-2002 | 10:57 PM
Keep the Camaro you'll regret it if you sell.

Old 10-23-2002 | 04:36 AM
Sell the Camaro, buy the house, keep

the girl,but definitely don't get married--yet! Some will disagree, but wait another couple of years, at least. Expect you both will go through many changes. Besides, if you buy the house subsytantially before and not in contemplation of marriage, it won't be community property in case of divorce which is a 7 chances out of 10 statistical probability. I know, I know, everyone thinks they will be an exception to this rule---famous last words! In any case good luck with whatever you decide! BTW Don't get officially engaged for at least a year after buying the house or an attorney could claim bought "in comtemplation of marriage"!

Old 10-23-2002 | 05:14 AM
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
looking at if from the longrun I would sell the camaro.......its gonna be tuff but when you think about being able to OWN (sometime) your own house then it sounds a bit better than keepin the camaro!
I agree!!! Sell the slomaro and get a house!

Old 10-23-2002 | 06:43 AM
The world is crawling with Cameros...Your own house and a Viper, wow! Make sure you can build a big-enough garage.

Old 10-23-2002 | 06:51 AM
do you really have a mullet?

Old 10-23-2002 | 07:11 AM
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
I agree!

Old 10-23-2002 | 08:31 AM
Originally posted by StruckByTheBolt
do you really have a mullet?
LMAO!!! That is too funny!

Quick Reply: What would you do. Help me decide..