Lightning

Update On New Kb!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2002 | 12:33 AM
|
Update On New Kb!

We @ JLP wanted to give an update on the new KB's. i was informed this week i will have the 1st 4 new KB's at my shop next week..and the others will be following very shortly afterwards. I also want everyone to know JLP & KenneBell will be the *Exclusive* Retailers of these new KB's! we have heard many reports of *other* retailers who say they will have these units for sale also.this is simply not true..KenneBell & JLP have spent countless hrs. & $$..Testing & Tuning. addressing all the issues to make these KB's available to the public with all the *guess* work taken out of the picture. The customer can be completley assured this unit is a *direct* Bolt on! with NO modifications needed! and will perform well beyond their expectations..This New KB will be able to make 25# of boost! and upwards of 140 HP! It will be a Top Entry with an adapter plate to fit the *stock* upper plenuim. At a later date the *NEW* Big Mouth upper plenium will be available for sale to match the *HUGE* intake opening on the blower.We will have these units on several vehicles for the Nov 9th. Superstallions of the net @ cecil Dragway.. We will be going down the list here shortly making calls to the 40+ people who are on the list. to confirm your orders. We would like to thank everyone for exercising great patience while we did are best to get these units to your door step as fast as possible. We'll be posting pictures when they arrive. and i'm sure we'll see many updates on some New LOW ET'S! JLP

Old 10-25-2002 | 12:43 AM
Thumbs up Cool!

Sounds good. I want one. HeHe. Why can't I just hit the lotto. Goodluck to all who recieve one. -Mat-

Old 10-25-2002 | 01:03 AM
I am going to save my money,I MUST HAVE ONE !!

Old 10-25-2002 | 01:42 AM
only seller of the kenne bell??????

From what I understand there is going to be 5 distributers for the kenne bell.

Old 10-25-2002 | 02:17 AM
Thumbs up

I cant wait to see how these are gonna be on customers trucks!!!!!

Old 10-25-2002 | 04:39 AM
Smile

JL
Any chance you could tell me what size the blower is in cubic inch displacement ??
Thanks Dale

Old 10-25-2002 | 05:07 AM
I can't wait to see how low the new times will be

Old 10-25-2002 | 06:28 AM
OH GREAT, NOW I'M REALLY GONNA HAVE THE SLOWEST LIGHTING IN THE WORLD. Filter, Chip-n-Pulley aint gonna be worth SCHITT with everyone running KB's.
THANKS JOHNNY

Hmmmmmmmm, I did just get an insurance check for a leaky roof.
New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water,
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
WHAT TO DO

Old 10-25-2002 | 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
[b\]

Hmmmmmmmm, I did just get an insurance check for a leaky roof.
New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water, New KB, Bucket to catch water,
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
WHAT TO DO : [/B]
That's easy. Buy new supercharger and modify old one to be a bucket.

Old 10-25-2002 | 07:45 AM
Re: Update On New Kb!

[i]We will be going down the list here shortly making calls to the 40+ people who are on the list. to confirm your orders.
JL....how do I get on this magical list?

Old 10-25-2002 | 08:00 AM
Re: Re: Update On New Kb!

Originally posted by IOPNER
JL....how do I get on this magical list?
Call JL.

--Joe

Old 10-25-2002 | 09:34 AM
ya hoo

Glad to see KB is finally getting this rolling for ya Johnny. I know yours has been great but I hope they are in fact a direct bolt on without having to tweek it to get it to work right (so if one fails they don't say it was because your dropped it, no no no, because you cut it, wait wait wait...you ingested something?????). They write up on the effeciency of these new KB blower they had in MM&FF was unreal. They had comparison dyno charts, with different pulleys and different boost levels. Good luck to everyone getting one. I'm sure you'll love them!!!!!

Old 10-25-2002 | 09:48 AM
Re: ya hoo

Originally posted by tallimeca
Glad to see KB is finally getting this rolling for ya Johnny. I know yours has been great but I hope they are in fact a direct bolt on without having to tweek it to get it to work right (so if one fails they don't say it was because your dropped it, no no no, because you cut it, wait wait wait...you ingested something?????).
LOL!!!!

Old 10-25-2002 | 10:01 AM
I hope I'm still on the list. I want one. They don't have the 14K rpm limit the Magnuson does, do they?

Also, are the boost a pump and boost a spark optional or mandatory with the new blower? How much boost can one run safely w/o those items? Also, what about injector size? Are the 50's mandatory?

Last edited by easterisland; 10-25-2002 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2002 | 03:41 PM
Yes Id like to ask what easterisland brought up. How will you get around the fuel and Maf issues with that sort of airflow? How do you just bolt this on? The article Tallimeca quotes, claimed you could make 521 at the wheels on pump gas and bone stock.

99L

Last edited by Calightnin; 10-25-2002 at 03:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Update On New Kb!