Lightning

HELP!!! truck problem!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002 | 04:53 PM
|
well, truck is running normal again.. cant really figure out what the heck it was..

all the plugs were good.. so i dunno...

thanks for the help guys..

Old 11-07-2002 | 05:04 PM
Thumbs up

it was those fuggin democrats, but their gone now

Old 11-08-2002 | 12:34 AM
Originally posted by MRBBQMAN
it was those fuggin democrats, but their gone now
Mr Clonetek...I second what dat dare Mr Bar Bee Que fella was a sayin.... I hear it was a government C. O. N. spiracy! Ya see dem dare demoncraps were trying to take over dat dare L of yorn. My bud, sawdust was a flappin his jaws about some sorta government program on dat chip that slick ***** was a workin on. Folk tell me that those dare demoncraps were a tryin to pass some sorta boost tax to go along with everythang else day tax ya for.....make sure your tuners take dat government program off so day can't control your boost if ya don't pay dare tax. Anyway, nuttin to whorry about anymore cause a George Dubbya done went and sprayed their nest with some flea killer and sent dem boys with dare taxes a runnin.

Go Dubbya!

Black 02L

Old 11-08-2002 | 12:41 AM
Talking

oh i thought it was terrorists...or saddam..

Old 11-08-2002 | 12:08 PM
|
Originally posted by The Black One
Mr Clonetek...I second what dat dare Mr Bar Bee Que fella was a sayin.... I hear it was a government C. O. N. spiracy! Ya see dem dare demoncraps were trying to take over dat dare L of yorn. My bud, sawdust was a flappin his jaws about some sorta government program on dat chip that slick ***** was a workin on. Folk tell me that those dare demoncraps were a tryin to pass some sorta boost tax to go along with everythang else day tax ya for.....make sure your tuners take dat government program off so day can't control your boost if ya don't pay dare tax. Anyway, nuttin to whorry about anymore cause a George Dubbya done went and sprayed their nest with some flea killer and sent dem boys with dare taxes a runnin.

Go Dubbya!

Black 02L

woah... do you speak any english? LOL

Old 11-08-2002 | 01:49 PM
Re: clonetek

Originally posted by clonetek
well, truck is running normal again.. cant really figure out what the heck it was..

all the plugs were good.. so i dunno...

thanks for the help guys..

Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
Also, did this start happening after you put gas in it. You may have just put bad gas in it if the injector cleaner helped some.

Old 11-08-2002 | 06:05 PM
|
eh?

i only thought it was running better after the fuel system cleaner... it was my imagination..

Old 03-22-2003 | 07:36 PM
did you ever find out what it was???

I got the exact same thing happening on my harley.

Quick Reply: HELP!!! truck problem!