Lightning

The fear is now in them.

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry The fear is now in them.

OK, so some of you know the past with my wonderful neighbors, I've been all cool and stuff, nothing new their. We decided to purchase another house and I'll just hold 2 mortgages till this place sells (soon I hope, this is L money). I'm lets say a little stressed out for various reasons. Here I am just so very cool that it's not even funny. Till Saturday Those bastards are throwing and kicking a football in our yard towards my truck. Since we were leaving anyways, we removed all cars from the driveway, the L was getting to good operating temps (~160). I pull out like always going like 20 MPH, a football goes over my truck (not hitting it). Let's just say that the tires roasted 1st and second, the truck started going sideways slowly, I let out of it. That's right, the neighbors are thinking many things now, like he's snapped leave him the F alone. And holly *****, that truck has got some serious ***** (their ricer wana bee's). Even a car pulling out waaaaaaaaaaay up the road, just stopped half way. I never did that before and will probably never do it again. Fact is that I really did snap. So it was either that or I would have parked the truck and beat the living **** out of those bastards. The great thing is that I never even heard a peep out of the neighbors since. Good thing to because I can pump adrenalin within 5 seconds, no *****.

Oh and this was also a closed course competition event. With a professional driver at the wheel. I don't encourage nor endourse. Please don't try this at home.

Old 11-13-2002, 12:05 AM
you should put that disclaimer in the beginning...i almost had the urge to go out and..dare i say it...street race!!

just keep an eye on your L now...not trying to make you paranoid but now they know you got a sweet a$$ truck...i'd keep the smith and wesson near me..or at least a fence finder :P

Old 11-13-2002, 12:31 AM
I've already been paranoid living next to them. That's one of the reasons why we're moving. The truck is being driven or it's on camera. Here I have an true infrared camera that watches it 24/7. At work they have security camera's all over the place. It is truly a piece of mind.

But you are right, before it was just a pickup truck, now they know without a doubt that my truck rocks! I actually saw jaws drop.

BTW, I can't believe that they didn't bleep you!

Old 11-13-2002, 12:36 AM
Thumbs up

BTW Rob_02Lightning, thanks for the discaimer idea. I must admit that it's an excellent touch. You rock!

Old 11-13-2002, 12:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Napalm? Takes care fo everything ...

Old 11-13-2002, 12:06 PM
Man I know what you mean about little kids.

My next door neighbor has 4 kids from 4 years old to 10 years old(they where real busy). They always got crap in my back yard and my pool.

Its hard being a nice guy when you know whats going to happen! and the parents don't seem to care.

Old 11-13-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
Man I know what you mean about little kids.

My next door neighbor has 4 kids from 4 years old to 10 years old(they where real busy). They always got crap in my back yard and my pool.
At first, I thought you said that they always crap in your back yard and pool... hahah... was going to say you need to move, dude.

Old 11-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Old 11-13-2002, 05:07 PM
yea i went to a friends house once for a party he was having and we were all having a good time until all these highskoolers showed up and started to try to do keg stands, nobody really even knew who they were, they just kinda showed up. well anyways needless to say they all got pretty hammered and then trouble started...a couple of girls (really drunk ones) got into a fight outside near my truck. i was sitting inside and i heard my truck horn (upgraded factory alarm shock sensor honk) and so i ran outside to see wtf was going on. well one of the girls passed out LEANING against my truck and SLID down the side, i screemed and said "WTF get the hell of my truck!!" (there was a crowd outside watching me scream) and some drunk kid tried to pushes me for yelling at his girl i guess (this not being the smartest of moves considering hes drunk im sober and ive been kickboxing for years) so im like wtf dude? then he swings, i duck and pop him in the head 3 times and knocks his @$$ out. then my friend comes outside with a gun and says "if i dont know you leave" well i took it on my own initiative to leave because all the kids scattered and i figured cops would be coming soon. i bid my friend a farewell and left.

Old 11-13-2002, 06:03 PM
thats awesome, i would do the same. if anyone touches my truck they're gonna get their a$$ beat down!

Old 11-13-2002, 06:33 PM
air1kdf,

I'm glad to hear your moving out of there, I know all about your neighbors from hell from your past post's, that sucks so bad.
I do however wish I could have seen your sideways blast up the road, I should say, "closed road" that can clearly send the message -->, OK I'M PISSED NOW, DO NOT **** WITH ME

BTW, I love having a Professional Driver in the Family

Old 11-13-2002, 07:00 PM
Ever have a drunk guy decide that the top of your cab is a drum set and the toolbox is his bass drum. Makes ripples on the back of the cab and dents toolbox.

He eventually got his, and it had nothing to do with standing on the sunroof of his Lexus and urinating all over it right after his daddy paid some guy 300 bucks to wax and detail it.
Fuggin puzzy a$$ little Beyotch.
-Patrick

Old 11-13-2002, 09:08 PM
well since im a little guy and i dont intimidate ppl that much. i went to academy and baught a marksman bb gun that looks just like a 9mm and lets say i have scared the **** out of some stupid *** kids that go to my hs screwin w/ my truck!!p.s. i love seein that face when it comes out from under my seat

Old 11-13-2002, 10:33 PM
I can't wait, we close the 6th, three weeks from this friday. The new place is 1 acre (considered huge in Louisville). Very anxious to say the least. Just as these neighbors suck, the new neighbors are cool. I mean really cool. I talked with 2 different new neighbors for over an hr each. They love cars and trucks, across the street he actually has a race engine in his garage. So I ask these guys, will my 220 volt air compressor bother you? These guys actually start talking about tools, garages, etc. Then I bring up some of my cooler tools, like a CNC machine, etc. To say the least we actually have great friends and new neighbors. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Quick Reply: The fear is now in them.