Lightning

Did 2003 L's go into production today or not?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002 | 12:56 PM
|
Did 2003 L's go into production today or not?

Anyone have any info on this? Did they start production today? If so when will the first ones be on the road?

Thanks

Old 12-02-2002 | 12:59 PM
I called SVT this morning (assuming their info is accurate) they said that they didn't know if it was going to start today or not, but that they were definately scheduled to start production THIS WEEK.

then they usually say 4 - 6 weeks for delivery depending on where geographically and sales volume wise you are located.

I don't expect to see one untill Late January at the earliest.

later,
chris

Old 12-02-2002 | 02:36 PM
Unhappy

i called to check on mine. some Canadian guy answered the phone. i asked if my truck was ready yet, and he asked "which one is it?". i said the grey one, and he said " yea, it's ready and we are all taking turns with "her" right now!!!. so i'm thinking about changing to blue, or something

Old 12-02-2002 | 03:55 PM
Originally posted by MRBBQMAN
i called to check on mine. some Canadian guy answered the phone. i asked if my truck was ready yet, and he asked "which one is it?". i said the grey one, and he said " yea, it's ready and we are all taking turns with "her" right now!!!. so i'm thinking about changing to blue, or something

hahaha. You had me going there.

Quick Reply: Did 2003 L's go into production today or not?