|
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Thats ok Ricekicker .Nice edit, I will have my turn someday
Merry Christmas

Old 12-11-2002 | 11:44 PM
Re: I' am not sure of this Bling Bling thing

Originally posted by bluelightning
OK,

Try not to laugh but I don' t really understand this "Bling Bling" thing that is talked about so often . . .
Bling Bling is good in the ghetto, but bad to all persons possessed with at least some semblance of taste. Here is a trio of pathetic white guys trying to be bling bling:

Note the windshield banners and stupid looking chrome wheels on otherwise decent vehicles.

Bling Bling is exactly what Ford designed OUT of our trucks. No chrome, no neon seat covers, no windshield banners, no stickers, no frivoulous LEDs, no pointless detail in the wheels. And if they'd dump the silly "Lightning" emblems, the L would be totally bling free.

Old 12-12-2002 | 01:04 AM
Originally posted by VINNIE

Also what are DUBS ?
OR TWANKIES......... LMAO!!

Last edited by blown318; 12-12-2002 at 01:36 AM.
Old 12-12-2002 | 01:34 AM
Arrow Blinging the bling explained.

This is to be read aloud with your best BRITISH ACCENT .

I am here to attempt to expound upon the concept of...how do you say...BLING. Now first it is important to understand the origin of BLING. Do you remember the cartoon 'Droopy'? Allow me to retort. Senor Droopy from Guataloopy was a mild manored fellow of the K-9 persuasion. When Droopy would propose to the love of his life he would present her with a ring that required the use of a welder's shield to view it. Now this ring's diamond was so shiney and big that it was necessary to emphasize the sprarkling with star shaped refractions of light glistening around it. These refractions were further emphasized by a "Blinging" sound if you will. And hence the term "Bling" or "Blinging" or "Bling Bling" was brought into creation. The term gained great popularity as it became common in Urban music where materialistic items are worshipped because of their ability to shine and draw attention. Which brings us full circle to todays use of the term. "Bling" and its derivatives is used to communicate that an item has the ability to out shine or grabs one's attention in a way that 'regular' items can't. The Ford Lightning as a whole posesses a certain flare that makes it stand apart from 'normal' trucks. This gives it a certain degree of 'Bling-atude'. However there is no particular item on the Ford Lightning that posesses any 'Bling' as it comes from the manufactorer plainly dressed. So if one were to add Chrome wheels or Billet Aluminum polished pieces to the Lightning it would be known as adding some 'Bling' and the owner of the truck may point out to you that their truck is 'Blinging'. These items may be known as "Bling Bling" because that is the effect they bring to the truck. I certainly hope this has been helpful.

Ok you can stop with the British accent now.

Old 12-12-2002 | 01:52 AM
|
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
My Lightning would go bling, bling, bling, cling, bling, bling after A had run. And it would only do it after I shut it off usually out side of a 7-11 while I ran in for condoms or a slush or what ever the case may be or cigerettes.

Quick Reply: I' am not sure of this Bling Bling thing